Nappy Library....

I wouldn't mind doing it as long as it was people I 'knew' x

Id be more than happy to lend nappies to "known" people here. Was actually JUST thinking reading Femmes thread about Jabula restocking with WCs that Id love to try a workhorse to see if it works for Theo before I go spending £15.
I also wanted to try mutts and goodmamas but they are expensive to buy if you dont know they are gonna work!

yeah it would only be for people we know etc...my plan is for people to 'advertise' what they are willing to lend out and i will update it all on the first post....then if someone wants to borrow it then the borrower can PM the lender about something they want..... then if the lender is happy they can go from there.......was also thinking that the borrower should make a small Paypal payment just to cover the lender's postage etc???

I'll play a part! Obviously I don't really need to lend any yet but i'm happy to lend out from my stash. We should set a two-week rule... and perhaps a deposit for the 'unknowns' who aren't regulars in this section?

ooh a deposit thing for newer peoples sounds good too......hmmm
soooooooo i'm thinking

£2 to cover postage on all nappies and if people are happy to lend out to newer people then a deposit is required till the nappy is returned....... and the nappy must be posted within within 2 weeks of recieving it etc etc? what does everyone think is a fair deposit?

Sounds good to me! I guess the deposit will have to be the average cost of a nappy, new?

yeah thats what i was thinking........ok so if people are interested then post what you are willing to lend out etc and i will edit the first post ...

sounds good to me. Tho, don't mean to be a party pooper, but u might have to ask wobbs permission?

if she says no could always make a private facebook group for bnb users only? It would be a bit more difficult to access though for those who might need 'the service' iycwim? At least on FB tho you could have a few admin to keep the details up to date. I'd happily help x

yeah i was gonna do that if Wobbs doesnt want us to ..... thanks :flower:

yeh fb sounds like good idea aswell, im on there every day so could lend a hend if you need me to :D

x

Sounds like a very cool plan, I actually just bought a WC Showpony LOL

Anyhow.. if it's up ill send a list of napps that i can send.. ofcourse if people are willing to wait and extra couple of days because im overseas ;)

Mind you we are bound to have American and Aussies around too :haha:

ooow great idea! my council does a nappy kit which can b borrowed to try different nappies out and i've on the waiting list for ages! this is a much better way tho! Can i join in?? i don't have a great stash yet but i don't mind lending stuff if people wanna borrow it :)

excellent, i'm justwaiting on getting the go ahead from Wobbs and we can go from there :D

Yep, I'm happy to join in although I don't have too many spares so my lend out stash might be a bit limited - Flips anyone?! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->