hmm
hmm
hmm

begrudgingly ok im in :rofl:

I got some totsbots im happy to lend out :rofl:

possibly a bedbug
maybe an itti from me rainbow
probably a yoyoo

what happens if these are damaged/stained whilst on loan?

We'd love to take part please!

We've only got a few basic things:
BG AIO
BG V3
Mini LaLa
Gro Babys
Pop Ins

xx

I think if they get damaged beyond use (say if an outer was put in a drier and killed) the nappy would have to be replaced. If stained...well you can usually get stains out one way or other, no stain has yet resisted vanish and a 60 degree wash LOL so that shouldnt be too much of an issue. I supose if a nappy was damaged slightly and could still be used then half the retail value of the nappy should be paid?

Off the top of my head I know i have popins (both types) blueberrys, Ittis, GKs, bedbugs, kooshies and a WNOS I could lend out. My problem atm is that Ive sold a lot of the nappies I wasnt using regularly and seem to now have a nappy box full of Ittis, Flips and Blueberrys!!!

I have flips, Bamboozles, Cotton Tots, Itti's, TBH a lot of mine are pockets that I bought preloved and use my own inserts so I suppose they wouldn't be much use because you wouldn't actually be getting a feel for that kind of nappy iykwim? x

well i have put a bit about it in the OP but its edited out at the moment till its approved by Wobbs etc

I'd definitely be up for this, though my stash is somewhat limited at the moment as I destashed when I started using Flips as my main day nappy and pop-ins at night. Oh well, if I MUST buy more nappies for the good of the group, I suppose I'd better get started... :rofl:

I'd definitely be up for this, though my stash is somewhat limited at the moment as I destashed when I started using Flips as my main day nappy and pop-ins at night. Oh well, if I MUST buy more nappies for the good of the group, I suppose I'd better get started... :rofl:

:rofl: wonder if i could get away with using that one with OH? :rofl:

"well the things is dear i neeeeeeed to buy more....."

on the subject of damage...people could set their own conditions with each nappy (and make it clear b4 lending) coz i guess it does depend on how new/old and exspensive the nappy was in the first place :shrug:

on the subject of damage...people could set their own conditions with each nappy (and make it clear b4 lending) coz i guess it does depend on how new/old and exspensive the nappy was in the first place :shrug:

Yep that's a good idea, and we could take photos of the condition beforehand if we're feeling paranoid!!! I wouldn't want to make the conditions too harsh though as it might put people off. I know most people in here are good at getting stains out etc, but if somebody was just starting out and got a stain on a borrowed nappy, imagine the stress it would be for them not knowing how to get it out! It would be good to include instructions for with each nappy lent out though, like "should be tumble dried if you want it soft" or "tumble drying will MELT this nappy!".

:rofl: wonder if i could get away with using that one with OH? :rofl:

"well the things is dear i neeeeeeed to buy more....."

yep all of this is written into the opening post...its just not there as i'm waiting for Admin approval.....had a reply from Wobs....just waiting for a definate yes or no now :)

I am happy to lend out any of my nappies, as long as it's not all at once, lol, so I still have some to use :lol: I have

Bedbugs
Pop Ins
BG AIO Organics
Goodmamas (fitted and AIO)
Flutterby Fluff
Blueberries
Muttaqins
BG V3

More, but can't remember. Also happy to lend out woolly stuff :)

My list:

Itti's
BG V3 / BG AIO / BG Flip
Gro baby
BB SS
Ecobubs
Bubblebubs
Wild Child
Cushie tushie
Pop- in

Well and some others but they are probably not available to the rest of the world LOL (or not interesting enough :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->