Nausea this early?

Novabel

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I ovulated between the 25-28, but we tried enough that I feel happy with it. My baseline is always 97.4 and it started to rise on the 29th and has gone up to 98 which never happens (based on me testing the same time every morning). I actually expect my temp to be lower since I have all the windows open on cold nights because I get really over heated at night (is that a symptom cause it sucks).

Besides REALLY sore nips (also something that never happens until two days before AF and that's not coming till around the 11th) there's been the nausea.

But if the egg hasn't implanted would I be getting sick? This seems really early to me. And I don't mean I feel a little bleh, I mean I start to sweat and I get dizzy when I try to stand.

I did vomit once (on the 2nd) and that was scary. I will never eat eggs again, thank you. :nope:

I guess my question is, is it possible to have nausea this early??? I just got over a stomach flu a few weeks ago but I wasn't vomiting, so I hope this is not a flu...

How early have y'all gotten nauseous?

For a few they get nausea right away but most don't have nausea from pregnancy for several weeks after a bfp. EPF lowers your immune system and can lead to some mild symptoms in some but usually nothing harsh.

For a few they get nausea right away but most don't have nausea from pregnancy for several weeks after a bfp. EPF lowers your immune system and can lead to some mild symptoms in some but usually nothing harsh.

Ok that's what I was thinking. It's just so unusual for me because I am NOT a nauseous person. I guess I just have to wait a little longer and I'll get my answer either way :thumbup:

I found i was pregnant two days before af was due and the day i found out i went all hot drained and felt dizzy when i was out shopping. I think hormone changes can certainly make you feel yucky x

I second what Laura says... I too was out shopping and I felt bloody awful! Very dizzy and thought I was going to be sick.
I didn't know I was pregnant at that point, it was one day after AF was late.

I think everyone is different so hopefully it's a good sign for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->