Nearly Positive?! - cd14 ftw.

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
Okay I decided to do an opk today as cervix was feeling a little softer than norm, I'm only cd8 so didn't expect anything to show but it is almost positive and this has rather thrown me as I have never got a line like this, this early (or ever except positives) I know it's not for definite I will get a positive in next couple of days but I am rather hoping I do as it will obviously speed this cycle up alot! My ov has been all over the place, last cycle cd16 and one before cd26, so I'm not a regular like clockwork kinda girl. Just wondering if any of you ladies ov early? I'll post a picture as I'm in here, I know you all love deciphering a test :winkwink:
https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/sprunky17/51b4dcdc.jpg

It's almost positive, I would think it'll be positive in the next few days!

Looks promising! Fx that you get a positive soon!

Are those wondfo tests? I just started using them and I got a pos opk, and I didn't think I'd get one for.. another 3 days or so!! Just wondering if I'm reading it wrong

Hey Katie,
Have you done an OPK today?
Im on my first round of Clomid this cycle.
I got an almost positive on CD 8 and then on 10, but very light ones in between and very light ones today.
Just wondering what yours looked like today.
Hopefully we'll get our big O's soon!!! (im on CD12 today)

Na they are one step tests. Guess they are all the same? I've only ever used these ones.

I did one last night and today and both faint so dunno what that means! Agh really want a positive soon. I don't wanna wait till cd26 again. Wish I didn't have such irregular cycle. RNmommy, do you not ov regularly then?

No, I don't. My last cycle lasted 2 full months. Thats why I finally went to the GYN and he put me on the Clomid. YAY!
So I have absolutely no idea when I'll O. But ive been testing twice a day.
It's so frsutrating. I thought I had an almost positive on CD10 or 11 and then nothing else. But ive been having twinges in my ovaries (BOTH of them...???) so Im thinking maybe its only a couple of days away.
I noticed today that Ive got more CM and its starting to thin out. I dont check it regularly, but I did notice it on my panties (TMI, i know...)
This is my first month really trying to track anything. My husband and I have been NTNP since June 2010. So Im hoping now that we're trying coupled with the fact that Im on Clomid will get us some results....FX.
How long have you been TTC?

Heres the OPK I did th other day....darkest one Ive had so far....but still not quite positive....

Attachments

• CD11 OPK.jpg
    CD11 OPK.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 15
  • CD11 OPK2.jpg
    CD11 OPK2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 23
Oh, the blue test is an HPT that I took as an experiment. Knowing that Im not preggers being I havent O'd yet, I decided to pee on it and see if I get an evap. Perfect time to test out the quality. That pic was taken 3hrs after test and no evap. Still no evap. So I guess they're good tests. I get them from early-pregnancy-test.com

RNmommy glad to see your tests b.c. i just ordered some from earlypregnancytests.com and ive never used them b4. do you have to pee right on them. or can you dip it in a cup??

Don't laugh, but I actually keep a little medicine cup with my OPKs and I use that to pee in and dip the sticks in. LOL! Then I just wipe it clean when Im done and put it back in my little box.
I have all my OPKs, HPTs and pee cup in a little pencil box. LOL!!!!!

thats something id do.
im very organized. but i like to use a new throw away cup every time...just in case.

RNmommy, hope the clomid works for ya. It's a good idea with the hpt's, looks like you got a good batch there. I get oh to give me a sample and test hpt's with his pee as I know he is definitly not pregnant lol. They look like the same opk's and hpt's I get but I get mine from amazon.

OPK still negative today, only testing once a day untill cd14 then will go to twice a day x

Never thought of that. Maybe I should get mine to pee on one too!!!
Im on CD13 and my OPK was slightly darker today. FX for a dark pink line tomorrow.
Fx for you too!!!!! Keep me posted!

Fx'd! Will do, keep us updated too :)
Oh and to answer your earlier question, this is my 5th cycle TTC.

Cd14, yay!! Super excited. Opk's for the win!!
https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/sprunky17/9d9b3358.jpg

YAY!!!!!!Thats awesome!!!!
Both of my tests (am and pm) were positive yesterday (they looked like yours) and then this morning the test line was WAY darker than the control!!!!
It's soooooo exciting, isn't it????
Im actually kind of hoping my test tonight is negative so i can get into the DPO countdown.....LOL!!!!
We :sex:at 4am this morning before itook my test, so good thing we did...LOL!!!!

CATCH THAT EGGIE GIRL!!!!!

Oh yay!!! We are going to be similar in 2ww. My surge is quite short so I should ovulate tomorrow. Hoping for that temp rise now! We didn't bd yesterday which is annoying but going to tonight and tomorrow morning and tomorrow night!

Now that they have dried the lines are darker than the control line, so exciting. I had to do to double confirm lol

I know, mine was the same color as the control on both my tests yesterday and I was a little worried that they were a little bit lighter once they dried. But it was definitely darker than the control today and dried that way.
I keep going back and looking at it!!!! LOL!!!

I have no idea how long my surge lasts because this is my first month consistently using OPKs and the first time Ive actually gotten a +!!!!!!

I dont know if I have the patience for the TWW!!!! :wacko:

I keep doing the same lol going back and looking, I've done another one and I swear it's darker. Ooo be interesting to see how long your surge lasts. I don't think I have the paitence either!! I know I will end up testing early! POAS addict that I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->