Nearly Positive?! - cd14 ftw.

New one.
https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/sprunky17/65d1d4e9.jpg

Thats exactly what mine looked like!!!!!! LOL!!!!
Thats so funny!!!!!

You better get to it..... :sex: LOL!!!

I gotta wait till OH gets home from work!! 2 hours to go. I'm itching lol.

Lol..

I guess we will both be on 1dpo tomorrow then!?

No Tuesday if ov is 2moz ahh I've confused myself! Ha

I thought you were supposed to use the day after your last positive test as 1DPO???
Oh thats right, so If my test is negative tomorrow, then it would be considered CD 18 (ovulation day) and then tudesday would go to 1DPO???
Right???
SO CONFUSING!!!! LOL!!!

YES!! I just looked at my previous charts. So tomorrow is ov day! (woo) and then Tuesday will be 1dpo, how exciting. My temp should dip tomorrow and neg opk's then rocket up on Tuesday, well according to previous patterns anyway. We should be TWW buddies! Lol. What dpo will you test?

I would love to say that Im going to wait until 10dpo to test but Im sure my POAS-aholic self will start testing on 7dpo. LOL!!!!!
I would love to be TWW buddies.

You should pop into the thread with my fellow BeanStalkers....we're all TTC buddies. you would love them!!!! They're so nice & funny!!!!!

Ha, I'm going to try and hold out till at least 10dpo. Think once FF confirms my ov in going to make a thread in two week wait where we can compare symptoms etc and with anyone else that's same dpo, be fun :)

Ooh I shall have a looksy!

Here's my one from today.....(Your OPK's twin...LOL)
*Except apparently my $200 camera sucks and can't take close-ups for sh*t! LOL!

Attachments

• CD17 OPK+.jpg
    CD17 OPK+.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Haha I use my iPhone camera doesn't seem to mind close ups. I upload them using my iPhone too. Intact I'm using my iPhone now! iPhone wh**e lol

I keep doing them it's making me well happy lol. Got a nice collection now to show OH when he gets home!

LOL!!! Here honey, look at all the sticks Ive peed on today!!!! :rofl:
The things we do.....

I actually want a negative one tonight or in the morning so we can get this show on the road.

And then Im off to the doctor's office on Fri (april 1) for my follow-up blood work to see if the Clomid is working. FX!!! If he tells me I really didn't ovulate Im going to be crushed!!!!
But between the +OPK and the EWCM, I would think I did.

Ha, I sent him a text with a picture of one.. So sad.

Ahh, yes the odds are definitely in your favour! I shall be stalking you Friday then!!

LOL!!! I'll be stalking you too!!!!!
You'll have to keep me updated on any symptoms that you're having.
I'll tell you what, I must be O'ing or something because my uterus has felt tight and I was having a lot of twinges on the right side earlier.
FX!!!!!

December babies coming our way!!!!!

Oh and thats so funny that you sent him a pic of it!!!!!
:rofl:

Ooh sounds promising! I used to get ov pains before I had implant fitted but since coming off of it I haven't, well not I've noticed anyway.

Here here for December babies!!

So I just took my nightly OPK (because I couldn't wait until 7pm when I usually do it) and it's still very positive....LOL!!!
I want a negative one so I can start the countdown to testing!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be negative tomorrow, don't think they normally stay positive for more than 2 days, don't quote me on this tho. I haven't done one since half 8, it's now quarter past 11 so will do another in a bit.

I sure hope so. I want Tuesday to be 1DPO!!!!
Let me know what yours looks like later!!!!

I've noticed as tonight's test dries that it is a lot lighter than the one from this morning. So Im guessing thats a good thing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->