Nearly Positive?! - cd14 ftw.

Aye it I would say surge is dying off then! 1dpo tues! I'm going go do one in a minute literally lol :)

My lines dried the same color this time. Now I can't wait til the morning.
:happydance:

OPK negative today and I got my temp dip :happydance:
I must of jinxed myself when I said I dont get ov pains cos I have a strong ache in my left side! Little worried tho because I think I had a chemical last cycle (never got bloods done to confirm) and before and during first 24 hours of bleeding I had a sharp pain in my left side, it probably doesn't mean anything but can't help it niggling away in my mind.

I'm sorry to hear that about last cycle :hugs:

My morning test was also negative!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! So Im going to clarify this one more time. Tomorrow is 1DPO??? So today would just be CD18/O day, right??
Im not really having many pains or cramping now. I was getting them pretty bad last night when I was trying to go to sleep. I'm thinking I might have O'd last night but will keep today as O day, though cause you never know.

Now I need to talk my poor hubby into :sex: again today. He's so tired. Ive been wearing him out. LOL!!!!
I'll bargain with him.....one more time and then you can have a week or two off. LOL!!!!
Oh, I know, I'll go make some muffins or something and sweet talk him into it...literally!!!!

Hope you're having a good day. Weather here in FL is miserable today. Thunderstorms going on right now..... Perfect :sex: weather if my hubby would just get his butt home....

Yep tomorrow would be 1dpo. Really hope get a temp rise!

Just done a bit of research on ov pain and it doesn't always happen as the egg is being released it can happen before from the follicular swelling or after from the Fallopian tube contracting, all rather interesting. I was always under the notion that one month you would ovulate from your left then the next month from right, but you don't it's all completely random! And also with the ov pain you don't have to get it every cycle it can be sporadic. So I'm not going to worry too much about my ov pain unless of course it gets severe or lasts a couple of days, but I have docs on thurs for another reason so will mention it if it's still there, and then I won't feel like I'm wasting their time.

Muffins!!! Sounds awesome, think you will def win him over! Luckily my OH has a rather high sex drive so I don't have any trouble when it comes to getting :sex: around ov. But it also has it's downside, cos the rest of the month I just can't keep up with once a day! But he would be happy to. & (tmi) if he doesn't ejaculate at least once a day or every other day he gets really moody! It's like he has pms I swear. So I let him you know so he don't get moody and then cause arguments but he is really good and doesn't you know around ov so to maximise our chances. He'd kill me if he knew I posted this ha.

Anyway weather here is cloudy but it's now afternoon and I haven't long been up, according to friends of mine on Facebook it was sunny this morn. Shame I missed it but I didn't get to sleep till 6am with a bad stomach. We was supposed to bd and go for lunch before OH starts work at 2pm but I couldn't wake up :( so missed on :sex: was going to get it in twice today as missed it sat but hopefully just tonight will be good enough.

:rofl: He gets moody.... :rofl:

My hubby is on his way home right now. Im gonna go shave the leggies real quick...LOL!!!

Lol good luck! I'm going to have a hot bath, ease these pains then do housework! Bleugh.

hahaha katie. my DH is the same way! he has a vey high sex drive and wants it like 3 times a day!

so i usually dont have a prob around O time... but last time he liked being in control cuz its usually him wanting ME to do it.... hahaha
yep my DH gets moody when he doesnt as well. its like PMS!

Ha I'm glad I'm not the only one with a partner like this! I was starting think maybe he had a real problem :rofl:

Ha I'm glad I'm not the only one with a partner like this! I was starting think maybe he had a real problem :rofl:

hahaha me too! i joke and tell everyone that "daniel has PMS today..." hahaha

Haha I say to him "ooh is someones period due?" he doesn't like that very much!

yep! i say that too, and my DH gets so mad! hahaha

On the bright side tho it has stopped him saying things like that to me when I have got pms!

Women 1 men 0

1dpo!! The waiting starts.

Temp went up today by 0.2 but my temps during AF were quite high so it doesn't look good on my chart. Hopefully go up more tomorrow!

I don't do temping because Im an insomniac so my temps would never be consistent...LOL!!!
Hope your temps stay where you want them to!!! FX.

My OPKs never came yesterday so Im hoping that they're here today. Im holding my pee until I can get to the mailbox....LOL!
But after 2 dark but negative ones yesterday I don't expect them to go positive again. But who knows what the Clomid could do.

I peed on an HPT this morning because I didn't have anything else to pee on...LOL!!!! No evap!!! So at least I won't get false hope with this brand. LOL!!! Im a nut, I know.

Ha I tried out my hpt's as soon as they arrived like a week ago lol. Talk about addicts. I was still getting quite dark lines yesterday but not positive and today barely anything at all and ov pain has gone so looks like I'm all done now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->