Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

Kylarsmom

3 amazing kiddos!
Reaction score
please i really need a buddy that is due to test close to me. I just got my AF so someone who is due for AF in a month i really need someone to go through this with please and thank you! message me if interested!

Hiya hun! My AF is due on 31st so I will buddy up with you.

We are TTC #2 xx

Hi ladies

I just got AF yesterday so am due on 28th. I'm definitely up for having a couple more buddies and really could do with some cycle buddies to share the ups and downs of the coming month/s. How are you doing so far? I've still got lots of AF pain which always reminds me of why it sometimes gets called the curse. It feels so unfair that not only is it a definite message that there's no BFP but also that it hurts badly!

Hugs and baby dust to you both x

Im awating AF 10/21 alittle sooner the you but i'm also looking for a buddy

:wave: Hi Leeze & Swepakepa!

AF has finished for me but I have quite a long cycle so would be due again around the 31st so will be testing then if I can hold out that long!

Fingers crossed this is our month!! xx

i recently bought an OPK (Today) and bought a new thermometer to keep a more accurate record of whats going on... fertility monitor doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

What aides are you ladies using to help calculate ovualation/fertility?

i recently bought an OPK (Today) and bought a new thermometer to keep a more accurate record of whats going on... fertility monitor doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

What aides are you ladies using to help calculate ovualation/fertility?

I normally use the clear blue ovulation sticks - the ones where you get a smiley face when your LH surge comes. I have just bought some much cheaper ov tests of amazon where you get about 30 for £6. I got the idea of someone else on here who uses these and then when she gets a positive test she uses the clearblue ones to confirm it. Normally I test early evening as I've heard the LH levels tend to be higher in the evening. But this cycle I'm going to start testing from day 8 and do it in the morning and evening just to be sure! x:dust:

so srry guys i just completely forgot to check my replys on this thread! totally pumped to keep up with you guys!! that AF is not gunna get us this month!!

I use Opk's and am buying a new thermometer to start doing temps this month! i didnt do them last month! hoping to pinpoint my O better!! I also got a b-complex to go along with my prenatal hoping to lengthen my LP a couple of days!! The wait to O is sooooo long and boring ! i hate it! =( How long have all of you been TTC?

i have been TTC for just little over 16 months.....

I finally got a high again on my fertility monitor this morning!!
First day with the OPK but i'm pretty sure that was negative.
First day with taking the temp as well so unable to compare right now!

Day 12 today!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES WE SHOULD BE OVUALTING WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO!!

wow day 12 already! LUCKY! I still feel like I have ages to go! BOO!

I may be slightly ahead of you but we will stick together..

First time with my OPK what are the results?

Attachments

• day12.2.jpg
    day12.2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
  • day12.jpg
    day12.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
bummer!! Well, just rape him when he walks in the door!! =)

btw... ttc 16 moths?!? that sucks!! i'd be a basket case by that point! good for you ... never give up!!

Taken care of ;) he was happy to walk in the door hahahahha

Now keep trying and praying

lol! so funny! i wish it was my O time! ahhhhhhhh! time needs to hurry up!

btw... ttc 16 moths?!? that sucks!! i'd be a basket case by that point! good for you ... never give up!!

It's not easy that's for sure... I'm getting more and more down... People keep asking when we are gonna have a baby and that stresses me out more . And I'm tired of people telling me to stop trying so hard (errr), I recently had severe health problems so I'm just hoping all my insides are fit to conceive and carry. Thanks!!

Hi ladies

I've been TTC for 9 months now, so this is our 10th cycle. I'm thinking this is going to be our lucky one! My OH and are plotting to have the morning off work next Tuesday as that's day 12 and that tends to be when I get the smiley face on the ovulation tests. I'm also going to try to go to the gym a couple of times this week to get the fitness levels up! I've just started on the Maca tablets, so I'm hoping they bring us some extra luck this month too! My OH is also going to take them as they're meant to help male fertility too. Also they're supposed to help with energy levels too and I could definitely do with some of that!

By the way, Kylarsmum and Swepakepa3 - you both have lovely avatar photos. I tried to get a photo up but the ones I've got are all too big!

Let's keep up lots of positive thoughts for us all to have a very successful month!!

Just looking back at this thread too, Mummy L - your little one is adorable! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->