Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

Hi swepa, I have not used opk before so sorry I can't help you. I have been curious about it so if you get an answer I would like to know too.

So since Im new to this site, can anyone tell me how I find you guys again, I am having trouble keeping up beucase i don't know where to find you again
??? Probably should be easy but I feel very confused.:wacko:

Hi ladies and welcome to butterfly!

Swepakepa - I think those OPKs all look positive too! I think you can get positives for up to 2-3 days depending on how long the LH surge is - did you do these on different days? I'm planning to test morning and evening this cycle starting from Sunday. I know what you mean about it being disheartening, I've only been trying for 10 months and I'm already starting to feel like that! I've started taking Maca capsules this month as they were recommended by a friend and a couple others on here. Also I'm thinking of trying Acupuncture in a couple months as that is meant to help too. I think nothing like a positive mental attitude too!

Butterfly - the best way I find this thread again is to go into the Trying to Conceive section, then into TTC buddies then if you can remember the name of the person who started the thread ie in this one it was KylarsMum then that helps too. There might be a better way of doing it!

KylarsMum - I hadn't heard of Fertilty Friend - must give that one a try! I'm still planning on trying lots of things this month to try to cover all bases.

Bye for now, I'm going to have a relaxing evening with my OH now as we've not seen each other in a couple of days and it will be good to start some practising for next week! xx

I've just found out a new way to find threads you've been posting on! If you click on your username at the top right hand section of the page, then click on "Statistics" you can then go into "All posts by xx" and find any posts you've made, You then click on the heading of your last post in that section and it takes you there! much easier to find! X

i use the quick links link and then either go to today's posts or subscribed threads.

dang.. ok day 14 looks like it MIGHT be a bit lighter than the control.. but still, thats an insane amount of days... idk what to tell u hun... it could be good it could be bad it could be nothing ... =( sorry that wasnt much help.

I've just found out a new way to find threads you've been posting on! If you click on your username at the top right hand section of the page, then click on "Statistics" you can then go into "All posts by xx" and find any posts you've made, You then click on the heading of your last post in that section and it takes you there! much easier to find! X

Yes the fertilityfriend website is awesome. its so easy to keep track of stuff! the first month i did it, i didnt do temping but i just kept track of the days we bd'd my cm, my period days, and all my symptoms, after your first cycle, it can start to calculate when things should happen the next month. it will tell you when you should be ovulating and what your most fertile days are based on your predicted ovulation day!! its awesome!

I know i ask this a lot and i'm sorry... just this is my first month with opk and i'm not sure what to make of the results... I just feel like most of these are positive.... hmmmm help if you can please

Maybe day 14? Are you temping?

CD11 here, hubby went out last night with work and had too much tequila, think his swimmers are probably all pickled if the colour of him this morning is anything to go by :haha: Don't think I Ov until around CD16 though, have a low on my CBFM so time for recovery!

Ugh how do you guys remember to temp when you wake up?! I have my bbt right next to the bed and i ALWAYS forget to do it til its too late!! uGHH!!

Can I please join you?

We're TTC #1. This is our 4th month. I'm on CD13 (i think, still getting my head round it all) I'm due AF on the 24th October, last one was 26th September. I think I'm near to ovulating so we're trying to BD often.

I'd love some helpful buddies to help me get my head round all of the abbreviations and plotting.

Thanks

Sure new bride! The more the merrier!! Ya the charting and abbreviations are hard and take awhile to get the hang of! I still run into them that i have no idea what people are talking about! haha! Good deal about being at ovulation! I think I still have like a week to go til ovulation! UGh so frustrating! Maybe it will come sooner! =/

Welcome aboard new bride and good luck! :dust: to you and everyone else who are waiting to ovulate.

Yes i am temping (first time this month as well) no being change 97.7 - 98.1 is my range.... i'm so confused.....

this is the longest TWW (two week wait) ever

Ugh how do you guys remember to temp when you wake up?! I have my bbt right next to the bed and i ALWAYS forget to do it til its too late!! uGHH!!

To be honest, I bought a thermometer but have never used it! It's beside my bed and has been for about 3 months! I prefer to use OPKs! I've a lot of respect for people who remember to do their temps everyday though!

Can I please join you?

We're TTC #1. This is our 4th month. I'm on CD13 (i think, still getting my head round it all) I'm due AF on the 24th October, last one was 26th September. I think I'm near to ovulating so we're trying to BD often.

I'd love some helpful buddies to help me get my head round all of the abbreviations and plotting.

Thanks

Welcome new bride! I'm fairly new on here too so am still trying to get my head round some of the abbreviations. Always happy to help with plotting though!!! x :winkwink:

Welcome aboard new bride and good luck! :dust: to you and everyone else who are waiting to ovulate.

Yes i am temping (first time this month as well) no being change 97.7 - 98.1 is my range.... i'm so confused.....

this is the longest TWW (two week wait) ever

Aw, I feel your pain about having the longest TWW ever! My 2WW last month felt like that. Funny, I was just thinking that I should be at this moment thinking it's a very long 3WW if you know what I mean because I've still got another week before I get to the 2WW. Am feeling strangely positive and chilled today though. Ask me again in a week and I'll be right there with you!

ahhhhhhh time is just dragging, its KILLING me! I want to O early!! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies, its really nice to find some support. My DH doesn't really understand how difficult it really is to fall pregnant and my friends either dont want to, or caught straight away so i've no-one really to talk to. People asked me what I'd plan after the wedding had passed..... if only they knew eh???

Ugh.. so today im like cramping/achy back... kinda like O time... but negative OPK.. and its not due for over a week! ugh! wtf is that about?!?

maybe it is your o early, becuase don't you cramp when your o comes? I think I might o early, I feel wierd today, I'm hoping for some cramping the next few days and the o will be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->