Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

thanks swepakepa3, good luck to you this coming month! you'll have to keep us updated!!

CONGRATS NEW BRIDE TO UR BFP ;-) lets hope we get a few more this month ;-)

hi hope everyone is well,i'm felling a bit fed up,i was going to test today,but postman still hasn't turned up with my preg..tests yet..oh well will have to wait till tomorrow i will be 13dpo by then....
big :hugs: and :dust: to everyone... speak soon...

Hi guys

I slept for 11 hours last night :blush: and i still wanted to kill the alarm clock this morning!

Good luck hello everyone for your testing day. I got my result at 11PO so I'm a fan of testing around then!!

hiya every1 i tested this morning and got a messed up positive test yet this afternoon its negative , ive heard of chemical pregnancy results but wouldnt it be the same this afternoon? what do you guys think? thanks im only on cd 19 i think

Hi everyone

Jordansmum - Do you know when you ovulated this month? CD19 is pretty early to test unless you ovulated around day 10 at the latest? Sounds frustrating to get a positive test in the morning and negative in the afternoon. Was it a really clear line on the test this morning? Fingers crossed for you xx

New bride, I'm really excited for you and will try my best to join you in the first trimester forum if I can get myself one of those lovely BFPs this month!

I had a strange taste in my mouth this morning which I hadn't really noticed before, but I'm thinking it might still be a bit early for me to do too much symptom spotting!!! I want the next 7 days to hurry up now!!

Good luck everyone xx :hugs:

the 1 in the morning was quite clearish but this afternoon thre was nothing at all and im not sure when i ovulated i dont know much about the chemical result as im begining to think thats what it is now as its way to early i did the test because my sense of smell is loads better you know where the smell makes you feel sick to ur stomach yet no 1 else knows what your on about , if it was a chemical test thou surely it would of shown up this afternoon aswell?

I'd say it's still worth hanging on in there and testing again in a couple of days if it felt like a definite line this morning. When is your AF due x

hi thought i would update you all ,i just tested and i got a strong :bfp:
I'm so happy but still don't quite belive it yet..........

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

There must be something in the water!! This thread is a good luck charm, how are you feeling??

Fancy being my bump buddy?

I'm so happy but still don't quite belive it yet..........[/QUOTE/]

OMG!!!! Congratulation!!!:baby: I hope you girls are good luck. I can't wait to test, but I'm holding off another couple of days.

Wow 2 BFPs!!! Congratulations ladies. That must be so awesome....Good luck with happy healthy 9 months.

OMG yay! 2 out of 3 that have tested were BFP! That's pretty awesome so far! Congrats hello everyone!! Who's testing next?? Im testing Tuesday.. i will be 12 dpo. Good luck guys!

Does anyone know the deal with using Ovulation strips to see if preggers? What would show first, ovulation strips or preg test? Im only wondering cuz Ive got a few ovulation strips left and no hpt and dont ever test early but in case i get curious and pee on a test strip, would the ovulation one be accurate? I know there is a website but wondering what you all thought or if you have any experience with using one and what it showed. thanks!

That's amazing news! Big CONGRATULATIONS!! Exciting times ahead!! :happydance:

Am getting good vibes for this thread ladies!! I'm probably going to test on Sunday (10dpo) or Monday (11dpo) - I know they're both quite early but I don't think I can wait much longer!!

nypage1981 - sorry, I can't help with the question about using OPKs to test for pregnancy

Fingers crossed for all those who haven't tested yet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->