Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

hi can i join in this is my second month trying for :baby:
now on 21 days out of a 30day cycle proberly test around the 22nd october,
getting bored and fed up on waiting to test,,

Hi helloeveryone :hi:

Welcome aboard! You're the furthest along at CD21 (i think) but I think you are testing after me. Are you waiting til AF is late? I can't wait that long! :blush:

I'm trying not to think about it today so i'm busy doing other things!!
:laundry::dishes::hangwashing::iron:

Good luck for your :bfp:

:dust:

welcome newbies! im having a rough time today. DH is sick and we havent done it the last 2 nights. my OPK was almost pos today. trying not to be angry with him but its hard. if it were me i'd just suck it up. its not like id care if it werent O time almost. ughhhh.. this sucks. i'll i have to say is he better perform tonight or im going to be a wreck. i am not investing all my time, emotions and thoughts into this (not to mention the money on OPKs and vits and changing my diet) just to not even have a chance at pregnancy b/c last time i checked you had to have sex to get pregnant. BOO!

Kylarsmom, I know what you mean about DH not being in the mood. Mine has just been really tired from work so I let him have a pass last night, but since I know today is suppose to be my o day I woke up before the alarm and didn't give him a choice. But he was in better spirits this morning than last night, so all was good. :winkwink:
I hope i o today, and it works, I can't imagine how I am going to get through the 2ww. I am not a patient person and I can't stop thinking about it.
I hope we all have successful months,:happydance:

Kylarsmom- I freak out like that too...such a small window of opportunity! This month we didnt do it as often leading up to ovulation but since the positive OPK monday we have twice so who knows. Im not holding my breath cuz we were at each other's throats a bit there and I am the one whose been sick as a dog! Not so attractive.

I do have a 6 year old daughter. I tried to put a picture on here of her but realized that my computer crashed the other day and none of my millions of pictures are here anymore. boo. Ive wanted another one for about 2 years we've been casually trying. Meaning not doing anything but unprotected sex. So ive begun OPKs...not too religiously but ill do it more now for sure....

Ok, question- so today's wedsday. Monday I had positive OPK morning and night but didnt test before that so dont know since when....Yesterday (tuesday) I had positive OPK 3 times... Darkest was about 5pm. Today its lighter now. So when would ya'll suppose I ovulated? I dont even know what day to consider myself right now.....i know i am 19 but now what do i consider my OD? Im assuming yesterday but if we didnt BD til last night, doesnt that mean I missed it? That would mean that the only chance I have is Monday night, twice. And I got up right away.....ugh. We did BD a few times saturday am though so would that be oK? ....whats the consensus?

I think if you got a + mon you would of O'd Tuesday, but like you said if its the first time u tested it you could of gotten the surge sun and O'd monday. but since u dont know that for sure, i'd guess you o'd tuesday. its good to start those OPKs about a week before you expect to O though, b/c a lot of people O earlier than they think they will. But just go off what you know and keep in mind when testing in a couple weeks that you might be off on your dates. So i'd say you were 1 dpo today. but a lot of people get pregnant BDing the day of and day after O. and since u dont really know when u O'd for sure, only time will tell if it worked or not. Im in the same boat. not sure if we are gunna miss it this month or not, but no need fretting. theres always a chance if u had sex anywhere near O so might as well just give it to God and hope that spermy finds that egg! ;)

Hi everyone and welcome to the newbies!

I just got the positive opk so am feeling very happy. My OH is home any minute and I'm going to jump on him as soon as he gets in the door! Also we got the results of his SA today and everything was within the normal ranges so this is making me feel very happy! :happydance:

Kylarsmum - sorry to hear your DH is still sick. That sucks. Hope he manages to feel a bit better for the :sex: - tell him it will make him feel better and put a smile on his face afterwards and that will help his illness!

Nypage1981 - normally you o within 36 hours of the LH surge starting - so I would think probably today or yesterday. So your most fertile days would most likely be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (and possibly today). But Saturday could still be a good one - I mean the little swimmers :spermy: can supposedly stay alive inside you for up to a week if the environment is right for them - either lots of EWCM or if you used pre-seed, conceive plus or something like that.

Butterfly - well done for getting your OH first thing this morning! That's impressive. I have to admit that my OH and I are not great in the morning before work - we've tried a couple of times but can't quite get it together!

New bride and Helloeveryone - i'm hoping to hear about some symptoms from you soon!

Lots of positive thoughts and baby dust!

How many days do ya'll get a positive on your OPKs? I have used them since July and never had a couple days of + before. Im a lot more crampy this month around also- maybe a reallllly good ovulation? haha, kidding. I had to take lots of IBprofen last night just to get past the pain for the deed! Hope it doesnt mess with my eggy, im not a huge med taker. Ok so im gunna assume im 1 DPO today. Still cramping but the OPK is a tad lighter than the test line so its back to a negative.

So, if you get a positive today, Leeze, does that mean you O is today? Or tommorrow? Do you get positive for a couple days or just one? Its tough to decipher when I had positive a couple days!....

Kylarsmom- i'd say you'll still totally be in it. You've got the next couple days at least to do it and then you O and still another day after that. Keep tryin:)

Anyone else in 2WW? I dont POAS anymore until ive missed the AF cuz ive made myself nuts in the past year with that!

Hi everyone and welcome to the newbies!

I just got the positive opk so am feeling very happy. My OH is home any minute and I'm going to jump on him as soon as he gets in the door! Also we got the results of his SA today and everything was within the normal ranges so this is making me feel very happy! :happydance:

Kylarsmum - sorry to hear your DH is still sick. That sucks. Hope he manages to feel a bit better for the :sex: - tell him it will make him feel better and put a smile on his face afterwards and that will help his illness!

Nypage1981 - normally you o within 36 hours of the LH surge starting - so I would think probably today or yesterday. So your most fertile days would most likely be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (and possibly today). But Saturday could still be a good one - I mean the little swimmers :spermy: can supposedly stay alive inside you for up to a week if the environment is right for them - either lots of EWCM or if you used pre-seed, conceive plus or something like that.

Butterfly - well done for getting your OH first thing this morning! That's impressive. I have to admit that my OH and I are not great in the morning before work - we've tried a couple of times but can't quite get it together!

New bride and Helloeveryone - i'm hoping to hear about some symptoms from you soon!

Lots of positive thoughts and baby dust!

Leeze- We should be extremely close to one another this month! My OPK this morning was borderline positive. I might have to post a pic to see if you guys think its positive or not. This afternoons test was not positive but very close as well. I think I should get a positive for sure by tomorrow morning. so if I can get DH in the sack tonight, it should be perfect timing! (according to the shettles method.) We will only be a day or 2 DPO different from each other i think!

Swepakepa3 -- havent heard from you in awhile!! what's the latest?? how many dpo? any symptoms?

Sorry I haven't been on lately... I find that coming on this site makes the wait much harder. And I just went to doctor today and found I he believes I ruptured my calf So i have been in a lot of pain with that so haven't really been focusing on other things.....

However AF is due on Monday... I'm tired and crampy but i don't know if thats signs of AF, and being tired should be becuase I can't get comfortable in bed....

We will see what monday brings.

Good luck ladies... I might cave in a test tomorrow or the next time... I just don't like to buy the tests if I could just wait a few more days rather then getting my hopes up.

Good luck! Update us with any changes! Sorry to hear about your calf!!

Well I'm extremely tired all of the time, and very irritable but this may just be because DH has been working later every night so all I feel we do is say hi and then go off to bed :nope:

I'm absolutely desperate to :test: but need to wait a little longer and give those :spermy: some time to do their job. I'm feeling very downhearted today but we have had a lot on this month. We've both had a very bad cold and it really knocked me for six, more so than usual (I was hoping this may be a symptom) and mum broke her leg last week so its a wonder we ever remembered to :sex:

Hope you're all ok :kiss:

Wahoo! Got a +OPK today!! And we did it last night! So hoping those spermies hold on for 2 days and make me a girl!! =)

New bride, i know how hard it is not to test! Try to give it a few more days though! You can do it!

hi feeling better today,
was a bit down feeling bored of waiting to test,,
Think i might be getting thrush, i only seem to get thrush when ever i am pregnant but only when i'm at the end of my pregnancy.(not begining)
so don't think that is a sign.got no other signs
8 days till i test :thumbup:
hope everyone else is well,off to have a quick :coffee:before i get kids from school...

Good day everone!

Kylarsmom- this means you are Oing early then huh! yay!

Helloeveryone- what is thrush? I work in a hospital and have honestly never heard of that!

Those who are close to testin make sure to let us know whatsup! Meanwhile i'll be sitting here for 2 long weeks. Although, I reeaaaally hope to hear some good stories from you girls cuz im pretty sure mine will be the same thing. AF will come and blah blah blah. Guess it could happen but after a few years you begin to think it never will....sigh.

Good luck girlies!

Hey ladies,
everyone is sounding good and positive. With everyone talking about opk's I'm to have to try it if this month doesn't work out. But I'm really hoping I don't have too.
Kylarsmom-happy for your +. I hope you get your girl. I would love another girl, but I will be happy no matter what. I have boy stuff and girl stuff so I'm prepared no matter what happens.

I don't see how you guys wait till AF comes, I probably will be testing the whole week before, it gets pricey buying all the tests but I just want to know and the sooner the better. So i;m eager for some symptoms to arise. I still feel kind of crampy today and I don't know if that's common the day after O day.

My hubby and I will be going out of town tomorrow, so I won't talk to you guys after today until Monday. I hope everyone gets some good symptms this weekend.

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/IMG_2594.jpg

Wahoo!!!!!! Baby makin time!

I only wait because I dont have much hope for a positive anymore. I seriously for a year have taken hundreds of them all negative....had a MC a year ago this month and was really hoping to be preggers by the time it came:( Then again, mixed feelings cuz im scared to death that i'll lose another one. I feel as though im infertile now though since its been so long....maybe now that i've really figured out my ovulation time? Heres my fingers crossing. How long have you been trying for Butterfly? I was reeeeaaalllly crampy the day after I thought I ovulated so I think thats normal. They say women are in pain aprox every 3 months of ovulation for some strange reaason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->