Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

I'm really hoping so!! I O'd late last month, I feel like im ov'ing but neg OPK... I cant figure it out?! Must be some weird thing, or maybe im just getting close to Ov... who knows!?!

Hi Girls

How is everyone today? :flower::flower:

I've got a massive headache but that may be because I've done a mammoth weekly shop :blush:

My ticker thingy says this is todays symptom though so i'm not sure?!? :shrug:

Hi ladies

I got a negative on the OPK today but we've started our marathon BD-ing just in case! Tried softcups today, has anyone else used them? Not sure what I think, feels a bit uncomfortable but am willing to give it a go!

New bride - I remember last month in the 2WW I felt I had the symptoms from the ticker quite a few times, and every time I'd also think of a reason why I might have the symptoms that wasn't to do with TCC! It's really hard, isn't it?

It's sunny today in London and really warm, especially since it's October! My OH and I have been out for a lovely walk and picked up some nice organic food from a local farmer's market so all in all I'm feeling in a great mood today!

Klyarsmum - it's difficult waiting for the positive on the OPKs, isn't it? My range for getting a positive has been 6 days apart, so maybe the cramping is a sign that you're getting an earlier O this month! Fingers crossed for you! xx

Hey ladies!! We have also started BD'ing everyday now, in case I O early! Im also doing the shettles method and cutting off 2 days before O. Since its only our 2nd month trying, I thought, why not give it a go. If i dont get preggers this month im screwing that method and just dtd every day around O...

That is very helpful to know you range 6 days apart on +opks! Still got a - today, but maybe its coming soon! Good luck new bride, you're way ahead of me , so anxious for you to test!

Hi ladies, Hows everyones weekend? Mine was busy and I have a sick kid so not very much fun and no BDing because of all that.
But I'm cramping this morning so I'm hoping to o soon, and we will just have to BD everyday this week...
My husband and I are going to have a weekend away this weekend so I wish I would o then, but if it happend this week that's okay too.

kylarsmom- what is shettles method, I have never heard of that?

Hi ladies, Hows everyones weekend? Mine was busy and I have a sick kid so not very much fun and no BDing because of all that.
But I'm cramping this morning so I'm hoping to o soon, and we will just have to BD everyday this week...
My husband and I are going to have a weekend away this weekend so I wish I would o then, but if it happend this week that's okay too.

kylarsmom- what is shettles method, I have never heard of that?

weekend was good. started bd'ing everyday now ! The shettles method is a method of TTC a girl or boy. When trying to concieve a girl you should BD from end of AF to 2-3 days before OV. then with a boy you do on O day. The theory is the boy sperm are faster and die faster. the girl sperm are slower and stronger. so by doing it 2-3 days before o.. the boy sperm should have died off and the girl ones are still left waiting on the egg. its worth a shot, but ill be happy with whatever God gives me!

Oh, I have heard of that. My sister has three boys and a girl and she supposedly was tyring that to get her girl, so I think I probably does work. I hope it works for you. I have a girl and a boy so whatever I get I will be happy with, but I think girls are easier and I secretly wouldn't mind it being a girl. :)

haha, good to know ! Yea, I really want a girl since i already have my sweet little boy!! But if its a boy this time, its a good excuse to beg DH for a 3rd! haha!!

loving the positive spirit ladies!

it's interesting to hear about the different methods for trying to conceive a boy or a girl. I wouldn't mind either way for the first one, but I would ideally like at least one of each.

I haven't got a positive O yet either but I'm thinking I'll get the first positive OPK tomorrow or Wednesday. Planning on getting an early night tonight to have lots of strength for the next few days!

Fingers crossed for us all - and happy BD-ing! xx

Hi Ladies

I've no ther symptoms that I can think of....... I just know I'll start making them up soon!! 8 days to testing so I'm hoping everything stays good for me this month!

Hope you are all well today, and enjoying DTD..... I'm pretty much pleased to have a little break and I know DH is!!

Haha, I know my DH is getting tired of it AND He's really sick!! :cry: So that's not good! He's been a trooper though and we dtd every day this weekend but skipped last night, then he promised we'd do it every day til the 2 day cut off. What a good guy :thumbup: Still -OPK so im guessing i will probably O late again this month, like last month.. BOO.

Swepakepa3 -- havent heard from you in awhile!! what's the latest?? how many dpo? any symptoms?

so I cramped really bad last night, but this morning nothing, so does that mean im done the o. How do you knwo when you've done the 0 and you start counting down to test? I still have cm, so I'm guessing I might not be done yet. This is confusing.

I agree with you ladies, my DH is kind of tired of all the BDing, but too bad, he better just get over it and make me a baby. HA!

lol thats funny.
ummm are you temping or using OPKs? checking cm helps, but if you use opks u can know close to when ov starts and then u will know when its over by when you get a temp dip...

Hi everyone

Fingers crossed for you new bride, here's hoping those symptoms start coming!

Kylarsmum - I haven't got a positive OPK yet either but am hoping mine comes tomorrow. I'm willing mine to come, I want it to hurry up!

Butterfly - I've found the only way to be sure when I've O d is to do an OPK - I've never really got into temping. Normally after you get a positive on the OPK then ovulation will be between 12-36 hours afterwards. I'd say to be sure then to DTD for 2 more days after getting a positive on the OPK

Let's hope we'll have some of those lovely BFPs coming on this thread!!! :happydance:

i know, i cant wait til all our girls on this thread start testing and we can go through this together!!!

thanks, I think I will try opk next go around if this month doesn't work out. I might try temps, too but that might be too much rememebering for me, I'll just have to see.

Hello ladies!

Looks like we are on about the same schedules here! Hope we all get something good in 2 weeks. Im CD 18 and from the excruciating pain im feeling today and the 4 positive OPK's ive had since yesterday I am ovulating like, nowish? I dont temp or do much of anything else so being in pain is actually awesome thing for me this month cuz I never get a Positive OPK cuz i never test this late! Guess its a sign that its hurting this month cuz I just learned when I ovulate. woo woo! (always thought it was around CD 12-14).
BD time. Although- each month this is usually more the time that my SO and I get cranky with each other so no wonder no baby luck! :haha:

Anyone further along the month than me have any promising symptoms?

Hello there! I Ov'd on CD 19 last month, so i probably will around then this month too, although i wish it would be earlier. only cd 14 today. =/ Ya ive read that Ov is when you get PMS, which makes sense, i did not feel like DTD last month on ov day bc i was hurting and cranky! no wonder its so hard to make babies. lol

hi nypage1981, today i'm cd19, I think I am ov today or tomorrow. I haven't used opk yet or temps, just going by my body and the signs its giving me. I really cramped yesterday and have been kind of grumpy today, I hope this next 2ww is not as aweful as I suspect it will be, im not good at waiting.
how long have you been TTC and do you have other children?
I have two kids 7 and 5 and only been trying for #3 for two months. Good to have another buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->