Need a buddy please

Hi! Can I join here too? Would like to get more buddies. I always feel lost because of all the different threads and there doesn´t seem to be any consistent way to keep in touch with people.....
Does anybody know how to upload a profile photo?

Hi Cheeros! Got to your Controls and under Settings & Options to the left of the screen click on Edit Avatar and you can upload one. :)

Of course Cheerios, please join us.

Oh majm I meant testing day I guess. AF isn't due until Dec 9th for me too. Not sure when I'll test though.

OK, So we have the same AF day. I am testing o 7th for DH b-day and hopefully can give him a GREAT GIFT!!! :D

I would love for it to be a great christmas gift but that man watches me so much. When I use the CB digital, he was like "What's that? What you doin? Why you got it? Where you goin? Why is the door closed?" I have to be stealthy in my own house lol

Hi. This is my first time posting; I feel I need a buddy, someone who understands just how emotionally exhausting ttc really is. I had a silent m/c in February and have been ttc for 9 (long) months since then. My period is due today and this cycle I have given in and tested 3 times already - all BFN of course. I am now resigned to the fact that I have not conceived and I'm feeling really negative, I can't believe I will ever fall again and I feel guilty because I can't bear to see other pregnant women...

:hugs: to hopesfading. Don't give up just yet darlin and you are not alone. Have a look in the Long term trying to conceive section (ltttc) and you will find that alot of the ladies there share your story and may even be able to offer you some tips. Keep ya head up and keep in touch

:hug:

Okay so now I'm starting my second day past ovulation and my boobs have gotten big. So big in fact, that my bf walked in and said "Damn!" lol but no soreness. The only other thing is that the right ovary has a slight dull ache but nothing major, which I also experienced last cycle. I gotta feeling that this isn't the cycle but we shall see.

I have been trying to ignore them , lol just so I don't get my hopes up but my boobs have been hurting so bad. LOL

I got my positive OPK on saturday, so we have been trying really hard! I am keeping my fingers crossed that i get my BFP this month. xxxxx hope your doing well

My bbs are still sore and I am a bit achy and nauseous all day off and on.

Oooh I soooo hope that you get a :bfp: Just a few more days til testing!

Thanks! I really hope so! :D I am testing on 7th, but might test this weekend. Maybe. LOL

I feel like selfishly encouraging you to test early lol All I'm getting is a crampy stomach but think its just constipation (tmi) from the darned prenatal pills.

I might cave and test Thursday or Friday then, LOL. Satisfy us both huh! LOL I am 7dpo today so that puts me at... 10 & 11 dpo then.

Hi ya girlies, tickledpink and majm.......im nearly on same cycle as u's but im gonna test on 10th dec. so lets hope at least 1 of us get that :bfp: so i cant wait 2 hear every1s results. :dust:

Hi i'm testing on the 10th too....gud luck xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->