Need a buddy please

Hi Amy123 ...... thats so exciting that we'r testing on same day. how many dpo will u b??? im actually not sure as i hav still npt got a clear positive on an opk but going by other signs i think it was yesterday or 2day so think i might try and wait until the 12th now to test. Although in sayin that i do hav ic pregnancy tests so will prob not b able to help myself and test on the 10th. its sooo confusing isnt it.
:dust::dust:

Hi Amy123 ...... thats so exciting that we'r testing on same day. how many dpo will u b??? im actually not sure as i hav still npt got a clear positive on an opk but going by other signs i think it was yesterday or 2day so think i might try and wait until the 12th now to test. Although in sayin that i do hav ic pregnancy tests so will prob not b able to help myself and test on the 10th. its sooo confusing isnt it.
:dust::dust:

Hi, I got my first OPK on saturday, sunday, and i still got a 2nd light line last night, (haven't tested today because i've used all my OPK's now) so not sure which day i ovulated on either we have been trying every other day so i hope we have caught the egg FX's.

M :witch: is due on the 11th so i was going to test on the 10th how soon past ovulatoin can you test?

Good Luck and i hope we both get our :bfp: next week

:dust:

Hi ladies! I hope we al get a :bfp: I am super anxious and can't wait until testing! :D

I am not feeling anything at all so I'm just counting down to AF. Well I can't have a Christmas BFP, I'm going to aim for a new years BFP. Later on tonight, I will be considered 7dpo.

Amy1234.......if u Ov'd on sat/sun id say u'd b ok 2 test on the 10th that would prob make u 11 or 12 dpo. Hav u got IC pregnancy tests?? oh im soooo excited for us both, imagine if we both get r :bfp: how exciting!!!

Amy1234.......if u Ov'd on sat/sun id say u'd b ok 2 test on the 10th that would prob make u 11 or 12 dpo. Hav u got IC pregnancy tests?? oh im soooo excited for us both, imagine if we both get r :bfp: how exciting!!!

Hi,

I baught some cheapys online, but i thought if i do get a positive then i will buy a brand name to confirm it. I know i am so excited too i spent the afternoon with my best friend today who had her baby a couple of weeks ago he slept on me for over 2 hours it just felt so right. I feel like a mother without the baby.

I hope we both get our :bfp: next week xxxxx

I hope you both do too! now if only next week could hurry and get here lol

Only thing I had today was a bit of cramping and some nausea but that could come from a host of things. I'm going to be :wacko: before it's all over with it lol

The cramping got worse on the right side. Feels like I could be developing a cyst or something on that side. I checked my temp to see if I had a fever but my temp was normal. The last time I had this kinda pain, a cyst ruptured and nearly made me pass out. Sooo if not stopped by Monday, I'll go and bother my doc.

Hi when are planning on doing a test? I have been feeling like shit lately really tired and really hungry lol.

My Af is due next friday

I'm trying to hold out until the 8th or 9th but I know I will give in on Sunday lol Thank goodness this is a long month. Get two tries!

I have been nauseated after every meal, bloated really bad (when af is around that is when my bloating normally starts, after she arrives), slight cramping, sore bbs, thirsty like a mother, tired all day, TMI but discharge......... That's a bout it for me.

I get that too but thought it was just me eating too fast :haha: Sometimes before eating too. I was eating some cheetos and then all of a sudden they started tasting moist to me. I know it sounds strange but I couldn't eat any more. Bleh why can't AF just come on?

I got my :bfp: today!!! :happydance: 12dpo and got a faint line that you can totally see in person but harder to see on the computer! Mark and I both can see it and at all angles without squinting! :happydance: I took 1 2 days ago at 10dpo and it was :bfn: and now 12dpo :bfp: :happydance:

tickled... I bet you are too! :happydance:

I got my :bfp: today!!! :happydance: 12dpo and got a faint line that you can totally see in person but harder to see on the computer! Mark and I both can see it and at all angles without squinting! :happydance: I took 1 2 days ago at 10dpo and it was :bfn: and now 12dpo :bfp: :happydance:

Oh I am so pleased for you, I really hope i get mine next week aswell, I have been so thirsty the last few days, is that a sign???? I have also been tired but i am always tired to be honest, I am also really hungry aswell, I also woke up in the night for wee yesterday. I have been getting slight pains on my ;eft side ovary area aswell.

I wish you a happy nine months and good luck. xxxxxx:happydance:

Oh I am so pleased for you, I really hope i get mine next week aswell, I have been so thirsty the last few days, is that a sign???? I have also been tired but i am always tired to be honest, I am also really hungry aswell, I also woke up in the night for wee yesterday. I have been getting slight pains on my ;eft side ovary area aswell.

I wish you a happy nine months and good luck. xxxxxx:happydance:

Thank You Sweetie! I have been quite thirsty! Lots of water! LOL I have had the slight pains on my right side! FXed for you Love! :hugs: When r u testing? How many dpo are you?

Hi, would love a buddy!!! Am 33, been ttc no 1 for 7 months now!!!!...soooooo frustrating, es[pecially when all my friends around me seem to be preggo atm!! would love to meet someone of similar age going through the same!! Am now just 1DPO...hate the waiting!!!!! Please get in touch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->