Need a buddy please

I got my :bfp: today!!! :happydance: 12dpo and got a faint line that you can totally see in person but harder to see on the computer! Mark and I both can see it and at all angles without squinting! :happydance: I took 1 2 days ago at 10dpo and it was :bfn: and now 12dpo :bfp: :happydance:

tickled... I bet you are too! :happydance:

Oh I am so pleased for you, I really hope i get mine next week aswell, I have been so thirsty the last few days, is that a sign???? I have also been tired but i am always tired to be honest, I am also really hungry aswell, I also woke up in the night for wee yesterday. I have been getting slight pains on my ;eft side ovary area aswell.

I wish you a happy nine months and good luck. xxxxxx:happydance:

Thank You Sweetie! I have been quite thirsty! Lots of water! LOL I have had the slight pains on my right side! FXed for you Love! :hugs: When r u testing? How many dpo are you?

I really don't know how many DPO i am as i was still testing pos on my OPK's on thursday night! I had my first pos last saturday, if i had to guess i would say about 8 to 10 DPO. My AF is due next Friday so hopefully it won't cum i am praying i get my :bfp:

Hi, would love a buddy!!! Am 33, been ttc no 1 for 7 months now!!!!...soooooo frustrating, es[pecially when all my friends around me seem to be preggo atm!! would love to meet someone of similar age going through the same!! Am now just 1DPO...hate the waiting!!!!! Please get in touch!!

Hi there I'mwishing! I am 32 and ttc #1 but this is my 2nd cycle trying. Wouldnt mind being buddies with you. I'll send you a contact add :dust:

I am still grinning for majm1241's BFP. I hope so! I did test this morning and of course BFN. Not surprised though. I may try again Monday morning. Congrats again Majm!!! :happydance:

Hello everyone,

I've been on here for a couple of weeks now and after a visit from the witch, I am in search of a ttc buddy. I am 32 yo (33 in march) and ttc #1. I've had regular cycles for the past 10 months and I have 27 day cycles. This cycle I was one day late and started AF today but the next will still be due on December 7th. I'm hopin Santa will be nice to me this year!

Hi tickledpink3. Looks as if we are almost on the same cycle. I'm 29 (30 in May) and have moved over to TTC. December will be our first month trying. I'm looking forward to AF arriving so we can get started.

Me too. I thought I'd never rush her arrival but I want a new years BFP! lol I'm going to hope that she doesn't come on Dec 9th but ya never know

Ok I knw this is TMI but i want to know if anyone else is experiencing it, I have been so constiapated all week, I haven't been able to go to the toilet properley at all. My food taste has also changed i just want to eat food wit a high fat content.

Is this a sign?

praying for my :bfp:

Ok I knw this is TMI but i want to know if anyone else is experiencing it, I have been so constiapated all week, I haven't been able to go to the toilet properley at all. My food taste has also changed i just want to eat food wit a high fat content.

Is this a sign?

praying for my :bfp:

I believe so! :happydance:

thank you,

I am trying not to build my hopes up, but i just want it sooooo much! and i have so many signs.

xxxx

What other symptoms do you have? Make a journal so I can stalk it, lol! :D

Oooh Im keeping my fingers crossed for you amy. When are you goin to test?

What other symptoms do you have? Make a journal so I can stalk it, lol! :D

I do have a journal, its called my story so far!

I have the following symptoms,

I have put on weight but not sure wether its because i need to go to the tiolet lol!

Constipation can't go to the toilet properly, i don't usually have a problem.

I feel and look tired.

Really thirsty

Constant hunger and eating crappy foods like take aways.

and slight cramping

But i want it soooo much could i be making myself think i am pregnant so i am getting symptoms if you know what i mean.

does anyone know what teperature is normal, or is everone different????

Well they say, (they being these unseen scientist), that the normal temperature of human being is 98.6. However, any of the ladies charting can tell you that theirs is either below or above that. I've seen some ladies say it took a month of charting for them to see what their own personal temperature average is.

I never temped so I am CLUELESS!!! LOL

Well I got up this morning and did a IC test and I forgot about it on the window sill (was waiting for bf to leave) and when I looked, had a faint line but I'm going to write it off as an evap. If aunt flow isn't here on Wednesday, then I'll try again with a frer.

Also that pain on the right side is back again and giving me hell. Feels like a cyst without the tugging I normally feel

Okay so I just couldn't go without knowing so I took another test a hour later and there was a faint line there after about 50 seconds. I sure hope it's a sticky but we shall see! I will post a pic soon as the camera charges up

Okay so I just couldn't go without knowing so I took another test a hour later and there was a faint line there after about 50 seconds. I sure hope it's a sticky but we shall see! I will post a pic soon as the camera charges up

wow, i am sooooo excited for you! I wantr to test but there is something stopping me, so i am going to hold out till friday,

I really hope it sticks for you and you get your christmas :bfp::happydance:

Thanks Amy! I confirmed it with a FRER and got a faint positive. But before I get to celebrating, I'm going to wait until after the day my AF is due to be sure.

Thanks Amy! I confirmed it with a FRER and got a faint positive. But before I get to celebrating, I'm going to wait until after the day my AF is due to be sure.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, wen is the witch due????

i hope she stays away too for you!, I hope mine does too, i have my first response test in the cuppard waiting, it is killing me waiting lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->