Need a buddy please

I'm having one of those days aswell, I even booked the rest of the week off work to try and sort myself out. and the CLOMID is really knocking me about this month :(

:hugs: Hang in there Love! I bet we get our :bfp: in January! :D

I really hope your right! I got my result's back from my day 21 blood test today, and it was excellent news 163.1 anything over 30 means i'm ovulating. unfortunatly i think we may have missed ovulation this month but i do feel a bit more positive now!

:dust::dust::dust:

Note the day so you can at least get a good idea for next cycle. See somethin positive happened!

I'm alright thanks! Took my last CLOMID tabs yesterday so we shall start bedding today, how are you??????

I'm good and preppin for the holidays. So do you have to start another round of clomid after this one?

hi, yeah if i don't get pregnant i will start next round of clomid on day 2 of next cycle. hopefully i won't have to though fx's.

i got a positive opk this morning and i'm only on day 7 so we shall start bedding tonight. xxxxx

Well I just started spotting. I hope it just stays at that but it's not lookin too good. All my symptoms went away so I'm not sure what to think

I am keeping my FX's for you, and thinking about you! private message me if you need to talk. xxxxx

Thanks Amy! Oooh and you got a positive on the opk? I don't expect to see you today or tomorrow girl. Catch that egg! :spermy::spermy::dust::dust:

lol, the other half can't handle it that much! every other day should do it hopefully. xxx

Have you started the two week wait yet Amy? And how's it going with you Majm? I know it's count down to ovulation time

I'm OVing now so we are trying as much as possible. Kinda hard when we are in my parents house with 9 people here. LOL

Good to see you made the trip okay lol And that makes all the more fun! lol:haha:

You girls make sure you enjoy the holidays and imma be secretly dousing you in baby dust :dust::dust:

Thanks Amy! I gotta go in today. I got the call that I need that Rhogam shot too. It's strange because I've never been told that after all these years. Ah well, you learn somethin new about yourself.

Is everyone back and doing all right? Hope the holidays went well.

Hi ladies. Oh, tickledpink! You've had a scan!! Awesome.
How is everyone else doing?
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve.

hey parkgirl! Was just goin to leave a message on your profile page. Glad to see you are still around. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->