Need a buddy please

And Imma be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

isn't it wierd that it is really easy to be happy for the ladies on here!

AHH!!! tickledpink3!!! So we have the same day af is suppose to come! A :bfp: is a :bfp: Congrats! :happydance: I'm gonna use my digis for Wednesday and Thursday! LOL

Yep Amy. But don't worry, we are goin to get that BFP for you!
@majm1241: I'm trying to hold onto the other two tests in my FRER box then do a digital in a week. Gawd I'm so nervous and debating if I want to tell my bf or not

I had to potty and I was heading upstairs to but decided to just stay downstairs so I would not use my digi yet. I don't know if it would pick up my faint :bfp: or not, lol!

Okay so I just couldn't go without knowing so I took another test a hour later and there was a faint line there after about 50 seconds. I sure hope it's a sticky but we shall see! I will post a pic soon as the camera charges up

:happydance: That's great!! What wonderful news!!

Oh, I'm jealous...and very happy for all of the BFP's going on right now.

Thanks parker girl! I told my bf tonight as I just couldnt wait and lawd help me, he's freaking. Guess imma have to give him some time to absorb it all.

Edited to Add: He made me pee on another stick because he didn't believe me!

Thanks parker girl! I told my bf tonight as I just couldnt wait and lawd help me, he's freaking. Guess imma have to give him some time to absorb it all.

Edited to Add: He made me pee on another stick because he didn't believe me!

Have you tested again today???? I really hope it sticks for you!

I really want to test, but i just can't see me getting that BFP so i am still holding off and hoping for the best.

Not feeling very positive today.

Don't you give up until that mean witch shows. When is your AF due again Amy and how are you feeling?

Hi, feel really crappy today, I took a first response pregnancy test this afternoon and it was negative so its not looking to good this month for me! I think i am 10 DPO at the moment!

xxxx

I took an FRER at 10dpo and it was :bfn: then I tested at 12dpo and got my :bfp:

Do you have any sorta symptoms?

Tickled, go update the december testing thread! :D Wanna be bump buddies too? We are the same! :D

I took an FRER at 10dpo and it was :bfn: then I tested at 12dpo and got my :bfp:

Do you have any sorta symptoms?

I do have some symptoms but not sure wether i am drilling them into my own head or wether they are genuine. I am like a dog i have phantom pregnancys lol i convince myself i am pregnant i can't help it i just want it soo much.

My main sympton that i have is going to the toilet more often and feeling bloated.

I am just gonna wait and see what happens now,

It just doesn't seem fair we had a young girl arrested for theft yesterday who was 6 months pregnant and a heroin user 5 months pregnant. Is their a god up there????? why can't people who have got a lot to offer a baby and who would care for it properley get pregnant!

My main symptoms are bloating and nausea. I made my symptoms appaer last month and then af came 4 days early. Broke my heart but made me not put so much pressure on myself this month. :hugs:

I am just frustrated. because i always make things happen in my life, But i have no control over baby making its all in gods hands i suppose!

:hugs: I'm still cheerin for ya Amy

Thanks tickled pink!

Got up this morning and took a IC test with my first morning sample and got a :bfn: AF is due in the morning so i will await her arrival and hope for the best next month!

Thanks for your support ladies. xxxxx

I hope that witch stays away but if she doesn't, not to worry because we will be right here sprinkling dust all over you next cycle too! :flower::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->