Need a buddy please

Okay so today I called an ob's office to set an appt. The lady on the phone asked me how far along was I, I told her 1 day late which if going by LMP, is 4 weeks. She says they don't see anybody until 6 weeks. Fine, I was expecting that and she asked if I wante to make an appt then, I said no. Well, I thought about it and called back. Then they started acting testy and asked me again how far along I was. I said 4 weeks. The woman goes, well you told the other lady you were one day late. I'm like if I go by my last menstrual period, I am 4 weeks and 1 day late, wtf. So then they keep putting me on hold and then inform me I am going to speak with a nurse. It goes to some voicemail so I just hung up. First attempt at finding a doctor: unsuccessful.

Sorry ladies. Just needed somewhere to rant.

Edited to add: I called another office and the woman was just as sweet as can be. I sure needed her act of kindness cause I was near tears with frustration

All right how you ladies doin? Ya done got all quiet on me. How is everyone planning on enjoying the holidays this year? I think I will be going home for the first time in nearly 8 years.

We are leaving in a week to go home to Texas until after the 1st. Jace in there already and I can't wait to give my baby hugs and kisses! :hugs: :kiss:

Hi ladies, I'm spending christmas with my family same as usual.

majm1241, I'm so sorry to read about your little angel, and i wish you all the luck in the world for your next cycle! xxxx

Thanks Sweetie! We should be good now that I got my RhoGAM Shot! :hugs:

Thanks Sweetie! We should be good now that I got my RhoGAM Shot! :hugs:

Whats a rhogam shot, will that prevent you from MC again?????

I am still waiting for my AF, i am 3days late if i count my first day which i usually spot on. but i am on 100mg of clomid and i have heard that it lengthens your cycles so not sure wether to test or not!!! what do you think???

xxxx

RH- is this...My Blood Type is O- and Mark's is O+ and his is the dominate blood type. Well, since his is the dominating the baby's will be his blood type and my body will fight it off not recognizing the "foreign Object". The RhoGAM Shot helps prevent that and I have tog et one after each pregnancy rather it be birth, miscarriage, abortion (which will NEVER happen)... Apparently I had a missed miscarriage last month and did not know other than I Just KNEW I was pg because I just know my body. :shrugs: Well, not knowing made my last RhoGAM shot no good so I miscarried this month. I got my RhoGAM last night so I should be good for this :bfp: I just know I will get in January! :)

@majm good cause im going to be lookin for a BFP New Years for you!
@amy- I say go ahead and test just to be sure. Then if AF hasn't showed up in another couple of days, then test again

:dust::dust::dust: for you both

Well shoot :( I'm doing all right. Imma still pray for you a new years bean!

thanks ladies, I know it sucks but i am used to getting them now I have got one every month for the last 2 years at least!

Might happen next FX's

I'm sprinkling dust, rolling you in it, and then pouring it on you two

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks tickled! I need it! I have been feeling blue today! :(

I'm having one of those days aswell, I even booked the rest of the week off work to try and sort myself out. and the CLOMID is really knocking me about this month :(

I'm having one of those days aswell, I even booked the rest of the week off work to try and sort myself out. and the CLOMID is really knocking me about this month :(

:hugs: Hang in there Love! I bet we get our :bfp: in January! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->