Need a buddy!

Wow that is awesome! My mom is a twin so I don't know if it increases my chances of twins while on clomid. Some places I read it does others say it doesn't raise the percent by much. So you never know what's true on the Internet! My dr acted like it wasn't that big of a chance but the np I take my child too was like i bet you'll have twins and that several of her friends on clomid had multiples so I don't know what to believe! I guess whatever god wants to bless me with

Yup it is up to god but coming from a family on multiples I dont belive doctors when they say it skips a generation b.c if so My dad got screwed lol I am one of 24 all my sisters have had at least 1 multiple and no medication to assist..
But god only gives you has much as you can handle and I am glad he chose my dad to go through hell with us :)
Ha ha! Yeah I don't know about the whole skipping a generation thing either. Bc my mom is a twin and her brother who is not a twin had twins.

I am acually dont have as much anxiety anymore omg I am soooo grateful for this site.. I might even do something other than googling tomorrow lol

I do lol....ughhh who thought it will be so hard to make kids...
I drink lots of tea too,I don't really believe in cinnamon though but is just because I've heard it can cause miscarriage.

My anxiety is pretty much of things I can't control. And I worry nonstop! Ttc does seem hard!!!!

My anxiety is pretty much of things I can't control. And I worry nonstop! Ttc does seem hard!!!!

I worry the most that I need a long time to conceive again.I wish I could just turned it off.

I worry the most that I need a long time to conceive again.I wish I could just turned it off.

I know me too!!!ugh!!! Did you say you were starting clomid jazzy lady?
No,I don't ,just some tea from amazon where reviews are awesome.but if I am again very irregular with my periods and I will not conceive until December, I will get some too.
Do you take some?I thought about it

No,I don't ,just some tea from amazon where reviews are awesome.but if I am again very irregular with my periods and I will not conceive until December, I will get some too.

If given a choice I would say to take femera over clomid they do the same thing basically force your body to ovulate.. I hope I am pregnant by xmas it would be a nice gift to the hubby...

Jazzy have you talked to your obgyn about giving you something to regulate you?? I have heard of people taking meds and having good results...

If given a choice I would say to take femera over clomid they do the same thing basically force your body to ovulate.. I hope I am pregnant by xmas it would be a nice gift to the hubby...

Jazzy have you talked to your obgyn about giving you something to regulate you?? I have heard of people taking meds and having good results...

Hmmm,it worked so far so so good,I guess,I have long cycles like 35 to 39 days,my doc thought that I may not ovulate when I told him that I am not regular, but after he did some tests he said everything looks normal and 3 weeks later I was pregnant.

I have to say I am happy I can talk with you girls,my husband can't hear anything anymore about ovulation,conceiving and prenatal care lol.I don't have many friends here because I moved here last year from Germany where I lived 10 yes(I am actually born and raised in Romania).
Me and hubby had a LDR for a year before I came here and in September last year we had our wedding.And I have a son(8 yes)which unfortunately likes Germany so bad that he decided to stay there with his father and go to school there.and I just didn't wanted to drag him with me against his will.He just left back to Germany a week ago cuz he visited me for nearly 2 months.maybe he change his mind and will come here,I hope.It is hard sometimes and feel guilty but as long as he is happy I am happy.

So there is my story...I think I will start looking for a job soon until I get pregnant so I come out of the house more.

I have to say I am happy I can talk with you girls,my husband can't hear anything anymore about ovulation,conceiving and prenatal care lol.I don't have many friends here because I moved here last year from Germany where I lived 10 yes(I am actually born and raised in Romania).
Me and hubby had a LDR for a year before I came here and in September last year we had our wedding.And I have a son(8 yes)which unfortunately likes Germany so bad that he decided to stay there with his father and go to school there.and I just didn't wanted to drag him with me against his will.He just left back to Germany a week ago cuz he visited me for nearly 2 months.maybe he change his mind and will come here,I hope.It is hard sometimes and feel guilty but as long as he is happy I am happy.

So there is my story...I think I will start looking for a job soon until I get pregnant so I come out of the house more.

You sound just like me, but on a much larger scale lol. I just moved 6 hours away from everything I've ever known. I know absolutely nobody so got on here and met these awesome ladies! I am also considering getting a part time job to get me away from the house and meeting people...

hey all, im 22 been TTC for 2 years and nothing. was diagnosed with PCOS and a blocked right tube. My doc put me on clomiphene tablets 50mg days 2-6. i am currently on CD23. Does anyone have any similar stories? really need some support from people going through this.
:dust: to everyone

hey all, im 22 been TTC for 2 years and nothing. was diagnosed with PCOS and a blocked right tube. My doc put me on clomiphene tablets 50mg days 2-6. i am currently on CD23. Does anyone have any similar stories? really need some support from people going through this.
:dust: to everyone

Hi, welcome to the lucky thread :D

I have also been trying for a while, 2 1/2 years, but haven't been tested or anything, so unfortunately I won't have much input or advice :( most of the ladies on this thread have been through quite a lot though!

Has everyon here had their husbands tested??

I haven't, if we don't conceive this month it's first on our to-do list.

Well before you waste money Just send him straight to his urologist b.c in the end we learned first we went to primary then my doc and in the end the urologist is the one that does all the test and perscribing for male fertility so there is your option to bypass it all. :)

That's what we're planning :D glad it's the right choice, then, bc I was actually wondering how most go about it. I've had plenty of time to research and obsess, but never got a first hand account. Thank you :D

So today I tested positive in the morning and in the afternoon,so I hope is going to stick something this month,who knows...

Wow! I had a lot to catch up on. Neither my husband nor I have been tested but that's because I've already been pregnant 3 times.

Haha Amanda, I like how you call this the 'lucky' thread. It is!

Today I have been soooo tired all day. My back has been hurting, and I had some low, dull cramping. Hoping for the best, but trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Wow! I had a lot to catch up on. Neither my husband nor I have been tested but that's because I've already been pregnant 3 times.

Today I have been soooo tired all day. My back has been hurting, and I had some low, dull cramping. Hoping for the best, but trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Omg those are awesome signs!! I'm soooo ready to test Friday!! Even though ff says I will only be 8dpo, I'm holding onto the hope that I'm 10dpo. Are you ready for this??

Omg those are awesome signs!! I'm soooo ready to test Friday!! Even though ff says I will only be 8dpo, I'm holding onto the hope that I'm 10dpo. Are you ready for this??

Omg I am sooo ready!! I'm trying not to break down & test before!

Lol you have to resist!! But word of warning: do NOT go to BFP announcements or pregnancy test gallery. I've been looking at them all day and have walked by my box of tests SEVERAL times, wanting ti grab them up and use one! I need someone to smack my hand as soon as I enter those forums...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->