Need a buddy!

Haha all I have to hear is someone say "oh I got my BFP at 6DPO!" and i'm like uuuuurg....I have 35 tests right now, can't I just take ONE?! But I know it would be neg even if this was my lucky month

Well hell...35 tests?? If I had that many I would have done one a day by now lol. Just to get it out of my system. I unfortunately only have the 3 so I have to use them carefully...

Ahhh what are you trying to do to me?! Lol now maybe I'll test when I get home

I'm living vicariously through you lol. One of us ought to have some relief!

Thanks! I'll be shocked!! it's way early too so I'm not expecting to see anything tomorrow

Well today ewcm and and high but not peek on clearblue.. so We will see :) My husband is now saying wow am I only good for you one week of the month lol.....

I have to say I am happy I can talk with you girls,my husband can't hear anything anymore about ovulation,conceiving and prenatal care lol.I don't have many friends here because I moved here last year from Germany where I lived 10 yes(I am actually born and raised in Romania).
Me and hubby had a LDR for a year before I came here and in September last year we had our wedding.And I have a son(8 yes)which unfortunately likes Germany so bad that he decided to stay there with his father and go to school there.and I just didn't wanted to drag him with me against his will.He just left back to Germany a week ago cuz he visited me for nearly 2 months.maybe he change his mind and will come here,I hope.It is hard sometimes and feel guilty but as long as he is happy I am happy.

So there is my story...I think I will start looking for a job soon until I get pregnant so I come out of the house more.

I know what you mean about the friend stuff and talking with your husband! Mine looks at me all crazy then I have to explain every little detail! They don't understand women's body's at all! Poor guys!

hey all, im 22 been TTC for 2 years and nothing. was diagnosed with PCOS and a blocked right tube. My doc put me on clomiphene tablets 50mg days 2-6. i am currently on CD23. Does anyone have any similar stories? really need some support from people going through this.
:dust: to everyone

Hey!!! Welcome to our group! I took clomid 50mg this month cd 5-9 but I'm just now on cd 13! Dr did not diagnose me with pcos technically but he did bring it up. And then he gave me clomid so hopefully we all conceive soon!

Chelsea and Amanda! Y'all crack me up! Good luck and fx! I'm still waiting on o to arrive! Feels like its taking forever!!!

Quick update (I'm at work) BFN this morning, but I think I'm only 6DPO so that was expected.

Hey Ladies!!! Da tucker told me to join so here I am! so I'm TTC # 1 and haven't had any luck. I'm having unexplained infertility at this point. Everything has checked out perfect except I did a blood test and it came back as slightly low progesterone levels so my CM is not where it should be like I dont produce enough so the DR prescribed Crinone which I was taking for 3 weeks and then started bleeding turns out the nurse told me the wrong way to take it so now I'm waiting for another blood test on the 28th to see if I ovulated again and to see my levels to determine whether or not I'm going to take crinone this month or next cycle. Dr really wants to do an IUI but OH is not cooperating. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Hey Ladies!!! Da tucker told me to join so here I am! so I'm TTC # 1 and haven't had any luck. I'm having unexplained infertility at this point. Everything has checked out perfect except I did a blood test and it came back as slightly low progesterone levels so my CM is not where it should be like I dont produce enough so the DR prescribed Crinone which I was taking for 3 weeks and then started bleeding turns out the nurse told me the wrong way to take it so now I'm waiting for another blood test on the 28th to see if I ovulated again and to see my levels to determine whether or not I'm going to take crinone this month or next cycle. Dr really wants to do an IUI but OH is not cooperating. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Yay Jessica! Lol. It's really great in this thread, I hope you like it.

OK ladies I need your opinions on 2 things: first I had 2 very disturbing, extremely vivid dreams last night, and couldnt get much sleep. (Yall can read about the 1st one on my journal if yall want,it scared the crap out of me).I have heard dreams are good signs of early pregnancy and even found a chart that said more pregnant women than not reported vivid dreams starting around 4dpo. Any opinions on that?

Also after FINALLY getting an amazing 4 hours of undisturbed sleep, I woke up at my ususlt time to temp and got another shift! Yesterday was 98.18 and today was 98.54. It looks GREAT on my chart! I'm hoping for a triphasic chart which can mean pregnancy!! But they usually don't happen until 7dpo while I am only 6. Opinions??
Also I have been VERY gassy and I usually pride myself in NOT being, it never happens.

Sorry so long! I'm trying not to read into anything, but all 3 of these are things that have never in my 2 1/2 years happened

Yay Jessica! Lol. It's really great in this thread, I hope you like it.

Yeah I finally caught up with everyones post lol! its just awesome to be able to talk to women going through the same things. Because as someone else said guys just dont seem to get it at all!

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Cd 14 for me... its been five days since last clomid pill. Instructions say you o 5-10 days after last pill! Negative opk still :( but I am having some cramping so hopefully I will o this month! Keep your fx girls!

Cd 14 for me... its been five days since last clomid pill. Instructions say you o 5-10 days after last pill! Negative opk still :( but I am having some cramping so hopefully I will o this month! Keep your fx girls!

FX'd!!! So that means you're in your fertile window, it's BD time!

BTW my husband hasnt let me touch him since my fertile week. Poor soul.

OK ladies I need your opinions on 2 things: first I had 2 very disturbing, extremely vivid dreams last night, and couldnt get much sleep. (Yall can read about the 1st one on my journal if yall want,it scared the crap out of me).I have heard dreams are good signs of early pregnancy and even found a chart that said more pregnant women than not reported vivid dreams starting around 4dpo. Any opinions on that?

Also after FINALLY getting an amazing 4 hours of undisturbed sleep, I woke up at my ususlt time to temp and got another shift! Yesterday was 98.18 and today was 98.54. It looks GREAT on my chart! I'm hoping for a triphasic chart which can mean pregnancy!! But they usually don't happen until 7dpo while I am only 6. Opinions??
Also I have been VERY gassy and I usually pride myself in NOT being, it never happens.

Sorry so long! I'm trying not to read into anything, but all 3 of these are things that have never in my 2 1/2 years happened

Those are all symptoms of pregnancy! I had very vivid dreams with all of mine. Sounds very promising! Fx'd!!

I have more to reply to but need to wait until after work when I get home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->