Need a buddy!

You are in the same boat with me... I am on cd13 monitor says high fertility temps say different cm says nothing and yet I have no peak yet on the monitor it is all very confusing... Fx for the big O for both of us....

Chelsea, you have no idea how much you just made my day!!

Okay, this is the first time since 5AM that i've had time to sit down and read all of the replies, lol.

Hello to everyone joining us! :flower:

Ag3: Don't give up hope, I know you're on CD14 but I didn't get my +OPK until CD16-CD17 this cycle.

I've been feeling mega bloated today and still a little crampy. Not really strong, just low and dull feeling. Every time I feel cramps, I get excited! :happydance: I'm going to test every morning from here on out. I'm trying to not get my hopes up (I know I keep saying that, lol) but I really feel lucky this month!

GOOD LUCK to everyone, I hope I hear lots of symptoms from everyone!!

Okay, this is the first time since 5AM that i've had time to sit down and read all of the replies, lol.

Ag3: Don't give up hope, I know you're on CD14 but I didn't get my +OPK until CD16-CD17 this cycle.

I've been feeling mega bloated today and still a little crampy. Not really strong, just low and dull feeling. Every time I feel cramps, I get excited! :happydance: I'm going to test every morning from here on out. I'm trying to not get my hopes up (I know I keep saying that, lol) but I really feel lucky this month!

I knew you couldn't resist! :D
and this IS the good luck thread after all!
I'm dying waiting for Friday...

Hello everyone, can someone tell me what's up with jelly like cm?
I had that all day today,I think yesterday I ovulated because the test showed positive in the afternoon,today was negative but what is with that jelly?It can't be a pregnancy sign right(dreaming) ?

I knew you couldn't resist! :D
and this IS the good luck thread after all!
I'm dying waiting for Friday...

Haha, I fold under temptation every time :dohh: I'm so excited for you to test Friday!!

I've had it myself before, but have never been pregnant. It's weird...I'm gonna research some on it myself, see what I can pull up.

I've had it myself before, but have never been pregnant. It's weird...I'm gonna research some on it myself, see what I can pull up.

Thanks,I am just confused, I thought yesterday was my Peak day,

The only thing I have found is it is normal and is sometimes part of ovulating? A few people even said they did have when they became pregnant.
A lot of people still have cm after ovulation (I def do). The only thing I can think of is it's just thicker than normal. If yesterday was your peak O, I doubt it has anything to do with pregnancy unfortunately :(

Hello everyone, can someone tell me what's up with jelly like cm?
I had that all day today,I think yesterday I ovulated because the test showed positive in the afternoon,today was negative but what is with that jelly?It can't be a pregnancy sign right(dreaming) ?

The only thing I've heard about it, is that if it looks like egg whites (is this what you're describing?) it's supposed to be fertile CM

Thanks ladies,

I've heard so much and read myself so many things that is getting all confusing.It is yes egg white but is very stretchy and jelly like..like gelatin.. but I also know that when a pregnancy is building the cm is building around the cervix for protection.in my case it can be only fertile cm.....hmmm I think then my ovulation was today!? I hope I can still get my hubbs for a BD tonight....but he is heaving a lot of headaches lately lol

Pop him some advil and don't let him make excuses lol. I missed BD'ing the day I O'd bc DH 'fell asleep...'

Thanks ladies,

I've heard so much and read myself so many things that is getting all confusing.It is yes egg white but is very stretchy and jelly like..like gelatin.. but I also know that when a pregnancy is building the cm is building around the cervix for protection.in my case it can be only fertile cm.....hmmm I think then my ovulation was today!? I hope I can still get my hubbs for a BD tonight....but he is heaving a lot of headaches lately lol

Get to BD'ing!

I'm kind of scared to go to sleep tonight, do either of you know if it's safe to take some kind of sleep aide if potentially pregnant?

I'm kind of scared to go to sleep tonight, do either of you know if it's safe to take some kind of sleep aide if potentially pregnant?

I take unisom, those are safe during pregnancy(I stop taking them though while I was pregnant)....but I don't know about TTC...I take them anyway for several weeks now and everything down there works normal.and I swear on herbs tea...I always get sleepy from it.

I might go ahead and try the tea. I need something to guarantee I won't be up and down all night, eliminating the dreams. I even took a nap this afternoon and the dreams were still there!

I might go ahead and try the tea. I need something to guarantee I won't be up and down all night, eliminating the dreams. I even took a nap this afternoon and the dreams were still there!
I don't remember about my first pregnancy,but with my sec. and third I always dreamed about being pregnant before I find out I was pregnant .so if that happens again I will take it as a sign.I had two dreams last time about it and a week later I was positive.

Well they were both creepy last night...the 1st one I was in a car driven by DH and we pulled over. An old school friend of mine, who I haven't had contact with in years, walked up holding a newborn and just started talking about everyday things. Then mid sentence she kneels down in the dirt and just stares, her eyes fixated, at me. Neither she nor the baby responded to anything, just STARED. So my dream DH got nervous and he put the car in reverse and we just left her and the baby still kneeling and staring.
I have never had such a creepy dream! Until my second one that night. Smh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->