Need a buddy!

Cd 14 for me... its been five days since last clomid pill. Instructions say you o 5-10 days after last pill! Negative opk still :( but I am having some cramping so hopefully I will o this month! Keep your fx girls!

FX'd!!! So that means you're in your fertile window, it's BD time!

BTW my husband hasnt let me touch him since my fertile week. Poor soul.

Ha ha I know my husband will probably be the same way! Sounds like you have some good signs! Fx for ya!

Ha ha I know my husband will probably be the same way! Sounds like you have some good signs! Fx for ya!

Alls I know is my DH needs to man up lol. He DID bring me icecream last night so I can forgive him this one time! :D

Well they were both creepy last night...the 1st one I was in a car driven by DH and we pulled over. An old school friend of mine, who I haven't had contact with in years, walked up holding a newborn and just started talking about everyday things. Then mid sentence she kneels down in the dirt and just stares, her eyes fixated, at me. Neither she nor the baby responded to anything, just STARED. So my dream DH got nervous and he put the car in reverse and we just left her and the baby still kneeling and staring.
I have never had such a creepy dream! Until my second one that night. Smh.

Holy crap, that is super creepy!

hey all, im 22 been TTC for 2 years and nothing. was diagnosed with PCOS and a blocked right tube. My doc put me on clomiphene tablets 50mg days 2-6. i am currently on CD23. Does anyone have any similar stories? really need some support from people going through this.
:dust: to everyone

Hi there Wantsabumpnow! I have been ttc about 2yrs now and 10mos ago, they daignosed me with a blocked left tube at my hsg... 5mos ago, I went for a tubal canalization (more in depth hsg) and both tubes were clear! Now I on 50mg clomid day5-9 and I am on CD27.
How did they diagnose your pcos? I've always been curious about this bc my docs don't suspect pcos or endometriosis, but I don't know how they know I don't have either of these?!
ttys

I have been reading some of your posts and you all sound so positive!! I am just figuring this whole site out... it took me a while to feel the urge to talk to others in a similar boat as me, but I am so happy I got on here! It feels good to talk about all this stuff with ppl who get it!!:flower:

I have been reading some of your posts and you all sound so positive!! I am just figuring this whole site out... it took me a while to feel the urge to talk to others in a similar boat as me, but I am so happy I got on here! It feels good to talk about all this stuff with ppl who get it!!:flower:

Hi Bella :) all these ladies are super great and helpful! I hope you enjoy it here on Brb!

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...es-getting-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant

That is so interesting, I thought that someone from you ladies may find it too.

Welcome...we have to stay positive.one day it will be our turn !

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...es-getting-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant

Wow I had no idea about the fresh sperm!! That's really interesting...
I knew the day before ovulation was the best day, but go figure about the others! I, for one, feel much better now. :) thank you!

Wow I had no idea about the fresh sperm!! That's really interesting...
I knew the day before ovulation was the best day, but go figure about the others! I, for one, feel much better now. :) thank you!

I know crazy ,right?I guess Google stalking is not such a waste of time after all....hmmm or is me just being crazy

Nooooo I have been Google stalking like crazy these last few weeks! Since joining this forum ive learned so much. I'd be like, "Really??" And rush to Google lol

I'm kind of scared to go to sleep tonight, do either of you know if it's safe to take some kind of sleep aide if potentially pregnant?

All I know is that you chart looks VERY promising..... Fx ToesX

So I thought I would post something interesting didnt want to give false to anyone which is why I waited to get test results back.. My husband was diagnosed well told basically that his mobility was low and sperm count he is currently taking clomid and has been for awhile they took a test a while back and it had improvment but we did reaearch and decided to through some stuff in the mix we bought fertile aid from gnc and he has now been taking it a month he was tested agian today and he is almost at 95% which is an amazing blessing.. So with that said if I dont get pregnant naturally I will think more on doing a round of iui.. Doctor recomends it just b.c I only have one tube... Fx for natural...

So I thought I would post something interesting didnt want to give false to anyone which is why I waited to get test results back.. My husband was diagnosed well told basically that his mobility was low and sperm count he is currently taking clomid and has been for awhile they took a test a while back and it had improvment but we did reaearch and decided to through some stuff in the mix we bought fertile aid from gnc and he has now been taking it a month he was tested agian today and he is almost at 95% which is an amazing blessing.. So with that said if I dont get pregnant naturally I will think more on doing a round of iui.. Doctor recomends it just b.c I only have one tube... Fx for natural...

Oh wow you have to deal with so much though,I have no experience with what you said in your last sentence, lol,to give you an advice or say something helpful but I keep my finger cross for you.

That's really great! It's amazing that such simple solutions can help out so much. I've heard of women TTC for years, going through IVF, etc and not getting any results. Then using something as simple as preseed for the first time and finally conceiving.

Good luck on your natural conception!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms

Because I can't sleep yet being all hyper about the TTW thought I post this info here,maybe someone may be interested.

Glad you posted that! Makes me more hopeful for this month!

I took another test this morning, another BFN. Currently 7DPO so trying to chalk it up to the fact that it's still so early. Not telling DH that I started testing yet, but I left the little strip on the bathroom counter when he got into the shower so he may have seen it. I had horrible line eyes this morning! One second I'd think I'd see something, then I would blink and it would be gone. Boo! I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Amanda, how excited are you for tomorrow morning?? And hows this for weird dreams: last night I dreamt that Pauly D from Jersey Shore was pregnant by JWoww! Yes, HE was the pregnant one!! Wth?!?!

Hi Bella! Glad to have you. When did you ovulate on clomid I did 5-9 and am on cd15.

Thanks so much! That was very interesting and good info to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->