Need a buddy!

Sorry I have been super busy! I'm going to read and catch up tonight.. hope everyone has a great day!

So I went to look at the test again (4 hours later) and there's a nice evap line on it, grrrr. Of course when I first saw it , my heart jumped up into my throat. Stupid evaps! I took another one to see if I get another evap or not

So I went to look at the test again (4 hours later) and there's a nice evap line on it, grrrr. Of course when I first saw it , my heart jumped up into my throat. Stupid evaps! I took another one to see if I get another evap or not

Aw :( those things seriously suck. I'm getting on here right after I take the test tomorrow, omg I'm not going to be able to sleep!

Take a look at my chart, I got another rise in temp!!! A few more high temps and I have my triphasic!!

For those of you who don't temp, a triphasic chart is when you have a second shift in your daily temp reading and it stays higher. A lot of the time it's a good early indication of pregnancy! Not all the time though.

Also, Chelsea, I went snooping around Google about dream meanings and dreaming of a man being pregnant actually means something...I can't find it for some reason though! I don't fully believe all that, but it's something fun to know.

Aw :( those things seriously suck. I'm getting on here right after I take the test tomorrow, omg I'm not going to be able to sleep!

Take a look at my chart, I got another rise in temp!!! A few more high temps and I have my triphasic!!

For those of you who don't temp, a triphasic chart is when you have a second shift in your daily temp reading and it stays higher. A lot of the time it's a good early indication of pregnancy! Not all the time though.

your chart looks amazing mine is all over the place and doesnt even seem to make sense.. Its almost reading like I O a week ago which would have been impossible...

Thank you! I just checked yours out, it actually looks like you O'd today...I'm certain you mentioned it before, but do you know what CD you are on? How long have you been temping?

Yesterday I mean, I didn't realize you haven't put a temp in for today! Unless you're a day behind me. (Which would be so cool :D)

your chart looks amazing mine is all over the place and doesnt even seem to make sense.. Its almost reading like I O a week ago which would have been impossible...

I wish I could temp! I feel like mine would be all over the place, too. I never just sleep through the night, I usually always get up at least once to do something.

I'm going to check out what it means when you dream about a man being pregnant, haha!

Fx'd for you!! I have to work third shift tonight, so if you can't sleep i'll be on here!

Ohhhh I'll def be on talking to you then, there will be no sleep for me!
You know, all they require is a solid 3 hours. Can you get at least that much sleep?

Ohhhh I'll def be on talking to you then, there will be no sleep for me!
You know, all they require is a solid 3 hours. Can you get at least that much sleep?

Oh, I didn't know that! I do get a solid 3 hours, but would it still work with me working third shift two nights a week? or would it mess my whole chart up if those days were missing?

Hmmmm Idk about that....I do know it says if you miss a day not to worry and just continue temping as usual...that's something to look into...Google here I come!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/BBT-and-shift-work.html

Check out that link Chelsea! If it works, it will tell you all you need to know. If not, let me know and I will copy and paste the text here.

I was snooping around the TWW board and someone had posted this website, it tells you your chances of getting a BFP according to your LMP or ovulation date. Pretty neat!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

Check out that link Chelsea! If it works, it will tell you all you need to know. If not, let me know and I will copy and paste the text here.

Thanks! I will have to look into getting a thermometer!

Fx'd for you!! I have to work third shift tonight, so if you can't sleep i'll be on here!

Yay! I'll be able to catch up and talk! I am going to try to do my signature too! I have a good feeling girls! I can't temp either Bc I'm always up and down! Can't wait to catch up!

Lol I went to that countdown site and it said tomorrow I will be disappointed if I take the test bc it's too early. I'm still doing it!! It's more of a need than a want, now!

Thanks Amanda! I haven't heard that much about temping until now! My fx for you I really hope this is our month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->