• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

Can u send me the link and do u temp vaginally or put it under tongue. I ovulate every month my main prob is my cm. I lack it. But i have a bug confession. Im a smoker and im havung huge issues quitting and this all affects tryin to conceive and cm. I need help to quit help me girls lol

Can u send me the link and do u temp vaginally or put it under tongue. I ovulate every month my main prob is my cm. I lack it. But i have a bug confession. Im a smoker and im havung huge issues quitting and this all affects tryin to conceive and cm. I need help to quit help me girls lol

OMG you and me both!!!!! I felt sooo guilty about it but I promised to quit if i got pg.... Arghhh yes pls be my extra buddy..... my problem is that I dont want to gain unhealthy weight from quiting :-(

https://www.amazon.com/100-Ovulatio...7517&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=100+vulation+tests

Jessica, I temp vaginally, I've heard it's better bc if you ever unconsciously sleep with your mouth open it can affect the temperature! Makes sure you get a thermometer that takes it to the .00, I got mine at Walmart!

Ashley, if it's anything like Chelsea's, it will darken back up to a blaring positive in the next few days! If not, you def got plenty of BD'ing in! I think? Lol

Last time I bd was yesterday morning! But I just checked my cervix it's high soft and open. I smoke too but have cut way back it's just the hardest habit to break! Still crampy! I check my temp orally.

Last time I bd was yesterday morning! But I just checked my cervix it's high soft and open. I smoke too but have cut way back it's just the hardest habit to break! Still crampy! I check my temp orally.

Come on girls thats three of us now that r smokers. So we r all ttc and tryto qquit smoking. We can do this together. I smoke half a pack a day. I wouldnt care gaining weight i NEED to. Im 32 yrs old and weigh 87 pounds! I eat like a pig and dont gain! I am very healthy though so thats a good thing. Support is a big thing here so we have it. Lets come up with a step to quit together

Well I've cut back from a pack a day to five a day so far I'm overweight I think and I don't even eat I'm the pickiest person ever I swear I think I have a thyroid problem!!!!

Ashley, if it's anything like Chelsea's, it will darken back up to a blaring positive in the next few days! If not, you def got plenty of BD'ing in! I think? Lol

Hope chelsea is doin alright

Well I've cut back from a pack a day to five a day so far I'm overweight I think and I don't even eat I'm the pickiest person ever I swear I think I have a thyroid problem!!!!

Where r u from

Well it's not my place to say but I know y'all are worried about her, so I will tell y'all she is planning on divorcing... :(

Well it's not my place to say but I know y'all are worried about her, so I will tell y'all she is planning on divorcing... :(

Awwww man i feel bad now.... Geees why do men do things like this i juat dont get it........ Arghhhhh.

I temped vaginal last month by mouth this month b.c i saw there was a huge difference between the 2 i would do both and vaginal was always way higher....

My crampy-ness went away after i took a nap this afternoon but it got pretty bad... As for cervix mine is so unreliable last night mine was high firm and medium open today it was high soft and medium open....

Aw man that is aweful! She deserves the best though! Men can be such idiots and one day he will realize he messed up big time!

I'm new to checking cp so I could be off a little! I really need to get some b'ding in but my husband is acting like grandpa he was asleep at like 745 I was like wth! My luck i will o in 2 or 3 days and I want be able to bd bc he will be too tired men are such babies sometimes!

I'm new to checking cp so I could be off a little! I really need to get some b'ding in but my husband is acting like grandpa he was asleep at like 745 I was like wth! My luck i will o in 2 or 3 days and I want be able to bd bc he will be too tired men are such babies sometimes!

When i get my eggie in my machine i make sure to send dh emails allday at work so he already knows the deal before he comes home... But he has been really wierd these last 2 days he uas fully been in the mood were i havent been... He usually watchs tv in the living room while i stay in bed but today he took a shower and came straight to bed and even watched lmn with me....

When i get my eggie in my machine i make sure to send dh emails allday at work so he already knows the deal before he comes home... But he has been really wierd these last 2 days he uas fully been in the mood were i havent been... He usually watchs tv in the living room while i stay in bed but today he took a shower and came straight to bed and even watched lmn with me....

well thats a good thing right

Aw so sweet! Wish my DH was like that!!

well thats a good thing right

No very bad emotionally for me b.c remember I O on the wrong side this month so I just wasnt that into it :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->