• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

Good morning lovely ladies!!

So today I am 11dpo! Ff says a have a possible triphasic chart, which shows implantation....and I am STILL refusing to test. Idc if I start getting dizzy and sick to my stomach, unless I reach 18dpo, I am not testing!!

So today I am 11dpo! Ff says a have a possible triphasic chart, which shows implantation....and I am STILL refusing to test. Idc if I start getting dizzy and sick to my stomach, unless I reach 18dpo, I am not testing!!

Fx I really hope one of us gets bfp this time around

oh I so hope you get a bfp!!!

Ohhh but you chart does have a very clear implanation dip :) fx for higher temps :)

Not sure how much your temp has to rise but I haven't had any cramping boobs aren't near as sore. Temp has gone from 97.18 for 3 days up to 97.45 which I don't think is a big enough jump. But I did have a strange tugging feeling last night and this morning no positive opk lighter today. Any thoughts?

Are you charting yet or just taking your temp? Really it's just any significant rise in your temperature. On a chart it might actually look like a big jump!

Not sure how much your temp has to rise but I haven't had any cramping boobs aren't near as sore. Temp has gone from 97.18 for 3 days up to 97.45 which I don't think is a big enough jump. But I did have a strange tugging feeling last night and this morning no positive opk lighter today. Any thoughts?

Link your chart to here...

I'm doing the ff chart I don't know how to link it I've been trying to figure it out for a few days! Lol I really think the darkest opk the day before yesterday then I think I actually o'd yesterday. Both opks today are extremely light but if I do not get preggo this month I will definitely not buy the same opks I bought this month! Let me see if I can get my chart up

It has the. Think that says email share link then it says setup homepage or something.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/eb535/

Hmmmm this is an odd chart i didnt see a dip :-( are u temping at rest meaning.. with at least 4 hours of sleep and before u get out of bed or make movement? B.c if so i think u need to see your doctor b.c this being your first cycle without clomid i think your body didnt o

Well I get out of bed go straight to the bathroom every morning and temp and the temp before the 97.1 8 I woke up way later than usual but my cycles have been between 33-36 days which would mean I'm not supposed to o until sat but I don't know I felt yesterday like the clomid made me feel last month when I did o but who knows maybe I didn't.

And I can't get 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep bc I never hardly get 7 hours of sleep plus I get up 1-2 times eveRy night to go to the bathroom I think I've got the worlds smallest bladder!

And I can't get 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep bc I never hardly get 7 hours of sleep plus I get up 1-2 times eveRy night to go to the bathroom I think I've got the worlds smallest bladder!

Well your temping wont work for you then.. It has to be resting and before you even put you feet on the floor so maybe you did O and the temps are way off b.c they arent resting..

Man I knew I'd mess it up! Ha ha if you don't mind me asking what is the chart supposed to be like or how is it way off sorry for all the questions I just don't know anything at all about temping! And am wondering what I need to be looking for?

Man I knew I'd mess it up! Ha ha if you don't mind me asking what is the chart supposed to be like or how is it way off sorry for all the questions I just don't know anything at all about temping! And am wondering what I need to be looking for?

Look at mine you see the clear dip right before ovulation????
as soon as you make great movement and or place your feet on the floor you temps shift... you are suppose to do it while still laying down and with at least 4 hours of sleep...

Have you spoke with your doctor about femera vs clomid??? I think it would be a good switch it was great for me...

O yeah I see it! I thought I read that everybody's temps do not dip? Thanks for answering my questions! I've lost my hope this month:( I will talk to my dr but I don't know if I'm just going to put all this on hold for a little while its stressing me out and making me depressed.

O yeah I see it! I thought I read that everybody's temps do not dip? Thanks for answering my questions! I've lost my hope this month:( I will talk to my dr but I don't know if I'm just going to put all this on hold for a little while its stressing me out and making me depressed.

If you go to FF site and view charts you will see most peoples dip sometimes not like mine but they do have a shift in some way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->