Need a Clomid buddy!

1nce...have you been diagnosed with pcos? My opks are all over the place...nearly positive to light to gone to positive with no progression, which seems similar to what yours are doing. Those of us with ovulation problems tend to have opks like that. It's quite frustrating!

I've had transvaginal ultrasound and bloodwork and stuff, but my doc has never mentioned I had pcos... Maybe I should ask about it.

My blood work came back good. Everything is increasing just as it should so they went ahead and scheduled me for an ultrasound in 2 weeks on January 27th at 9:00 AM :)

1nce- I wouldn't worry too much with the lighter one. I do have PCOS but I have had OPK's that are all over the place too and then I will just all of a sudden have a positive one.

Congrats on the +opk teeny!!

1nce- Mine did EXACTLY that before turning positive on both cycles of clomid! I know it is hard to be hopeful but chances are this is the drop before the surge! :)

klabro- That is awesome news!!
I am just waiting for my results... I plan on bugging my doctor all day tomorrow xD

drjo- Holy moly that femera is obviously working! You should ovulate this cycle for sure :)

DRJO-That looks very promising!! Looking forward to seeing the next few days!

BAB-I had to call my doctor today too I couldn't wait anymore and they hadn't called by the afternoon. Looking forward to hearing your results!!

Ok ladies...I'm getting nervous. My hsg is this afternoon and I get all our test results back. On pins and needles til I know the answers!

drjo- How soon will they get the answers to you??

Oh awesome!! At least you don't have to wait long!
I am sure everything will look great!! Fx for you!

BAB-Fingers crossed you get your results today too.

I wish they would have given me the actual numbers but instead they just said "Everything is rising and that is very reassuring but it is also very early" which I already knew.

Drjo, good luck, fx for Ya!

My OPK this morning still negative, albeit it is darker than yesterday's.

Klabro -- Sometimes I think they don't give out actual numbers sometimes because like it can be stressful.... Cause of course we will all go online and scrutinize the numbers and compare it to others and that'll drive us nuts.

haha 1nce so true about those numbers. If I get numbers I go to google. Google is BAD for me :)

I didn't ovulate until day 15 or 16 you still have a few days and you WILL get that positive!

Ok, some good, some still up in the air...my tubes are clear and open! Yay! But I might have a fibroid in my uterus so I need to have another procedure in the morning, a sonohystogram. He also didn't have my test results with him, but I'll find those out when I see him in the morning. Still a little on edge, but relieved about the tubes.

drjo-great news about the tubes! Now on to the next step and hoping for some more positive news for you tomorrow!

Woohoo! Tubes free and clear drjo! I'm sure your test will come up fine tomorrow! Keep us updated!!!

My OPKs have been the same all day, so nothing new to report.
Just been tired and dizzy... Which clomid seems to keep me like that for an entire month.

2015-01-13 23.31.20.jpg tonight's opk. 4 days after femara. I wonder if they'll progress if the femara is working?

Drjo-- your OPKs look so good! Mine are never that dark!

Today is cd14 and my OPKs are still negative. Ugh. I am losing hope again.

They are hit and miss. This mornings was lighter. Maybe we'll o on the same day and be cycle buddies!

drjo-that is looking good! So close to being positive.

1nce-Don't lose hope! You still have a few days to go.

Keep us updated ladies I'm checking for some good news every day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->