need a little bit of help....

M

maddiwatts19

this isnt for me, as i'm planning on Riley being an only child for a little while yet...:rofl:

but, my OH's sister, who is also my best friend, is pregnant.

by her own admission, she was silly, and slept with 2 of her ex's (one of whom she's now back with) in 4 days. so i was just wondering if you could help me clear something up... i think we've worked out who the father is, but i just wanted some of you girls to see if i've got this right..?

ok. she has very regular 28 day cycles. 1st day of last AF was 15th December. She slept with guy #1 on the 27th December and the second on the 31st December, am i right in thinking based on her dates she would have O'ed 28th/29th? therefor the baby' father is the first guy she slept with??

i really dont want anyone to judge what she did, she knows it was wrong, and has admitted that herself. i just want some help to try and help her...

thanks girls :hugs:

Probably, but that's on the basis that she ovulated 14 days before her period was due. Women can ovulate at all kinds of random times, me being one of them. I conceived child number 1 on day 15, child 2 on day 19 and child 3 on day 23 so really it's not always text book!!!

I'm afraid only a DNA will decide this....either that or hope that the baby at least looks like one of them!!

I think that is a close call. Even with perfect 28 day cycles you don't necessarily ovulate 14 days. Keep in mind that sperm can live for up to 5 days in a women, so it may be a matter of the timing and the which sperm is the strongest to survive.

Not sure if this helps, but hopefully someone else will weight in.

No judgement here - we all do things out of character at times.

No judgement from me - everyone does stupid things sometimes.

It sounds to me as though it's most likely to be Number One, yes. But obviously, the only way to be sure is by having DNA tests done. Eeek. Poor your friend. I hope the ex she's back with is The One.

thanks girls it does help :hugs: she hasnt said anything to me really, but i KNOW that she used a condom with guy #2 and that she was at a birthday party with guy no#1 and when she drinks, she likes to drink!! so maybe no BC was used? but thank you lots for your input :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->