need help with music for during delivery!!!

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
I'm having a c-section and planning on making up a CD to take with me to have playing in theatre, so needs to be stuff that will help me relax (that's anything from a country song to heavy metal by the way hehe)

It needs to be about 2 hours long (min) so need lots of suggestions! and pretty much anything goes! (i really don't like classical music though!)

As I'm having a boy songs geared towards a mother/son love would be great, but aren't essential!

This is what i have so far:
Brad Paisley - anything like me (will be played as he's born)
Aerosmith - don't want to miss a thing
Savage Garden - i knew i loved you
James Blunt - you're beautiful
Vanessa Carlton - thousand miles
Celine Dion - beautiful boy
Rod Stewart - have i told you lately that I love you
Amy Grant - baby baby
the remembrandts - I'll be there for you
Pink - fuckin' perfect
hakuna matata (from the lion king)

If I'm allowed mine would be lots of 80s and some choral music :haha:

I'm not a huge fan of choral music to be honest, but there was some pretty decent music to come out of the 80's hehe

There are quite a lot.of.country songs out there that would.be suitable! Look through artists like carrie underwood, reba, tim mcgraw, etc! Country is.my favorite all time genre. Lol.

I'm making mine right now, but can only come up with an hour and a half of music I want on there and I've already spent heaps of money on iTunes! I've mostly got Coldplay (the relaxing songs), a couple of Ed Sheeran songs and some relaxing hippy music :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->