• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

I'm afraid to tell anyone on here because I don't want anyone to think I'm bullshitting them. I am 100% honest. Anyway.....

Ladies....... I'm leaking colostrum out of one of my nipples..... I stopped breastfeeding almost 5 months ago now (she stopped between 6 and 7 months old). Could it still be residue? It's very sticky and clear, looks just like colostrum and happens randomly.

Also I'm getting bloated like I did with my cyst. I really hope this isn't another cyst :(.

I'm afraid to tell anyone on here because I don't want anyone to think I'm bullshitting them. I am 100% honest. Anyway.....

Ladies....... I'm leaking colostrum out of one of my nipples..... I stopped breastfeeding almost 5 months ago now (she stopped between 6 and 7 months old). Could it still be residue? It's very sticky and clear, looks just like colostrum and happens randomly.

Also I'm getting bloated like I did with my cyst. I really hope this isn't another cyst :(.

I have been leaking since my second dd. it only happens when I squeeze it but it's definitely still there, 15 months after my last baby. Dr said it's very normal and can stay forever for some women. In your case it's only been 5 months so yeah it makes sense. I have it in both breasts though. If it's only one breast I would mention it to your dr as any breast discharge that is only on one and not the other needs to be evaluated.

laila 44, thanks hun. Yeah it's only in one, and I swear that one is slightly bigger than my other one...i know what you mean by squeezing but it's not white. It's actually a huge drop, way more then I coul d squeeze a couple months ago. It's not white either, it's clear. I dont squeeze, it just leaks out. I have an OBGYN apt tomorrow.

Anyone see what I see or is it line eyes again?

Attachments

• 20170723_202020.jpg
    20170723_202020.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 57
You might want to see an endocrinologist. Sounds like there's something going on with your pituitary gland with the prolonged elevated LH and possibly prolactin.

I've already been tested for hormonal issues earlier this month. All tests from the lab came back good. Specifically tested for thyroid issues. So my pituitary gland and thyroid are not the problem.

One more day till AF comes. This really sucks having a 10 day luteal phase.

Btw: I will have them draw blood tomorrow and test for everything they are capable of. Maybe having updated results will give me a better idea of what's wrong with me.

Better pic with more light, wouldn't show this if I didn't think it looked pink to me.

Attachments

• 20170723_213042.jpg
    20170723_213042.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 60
Feeling a little dull aching and having some sticky CM. I really hope the :witch: gets here soon. Since I can't rely on opk I am going to definitely have to start temping.

Thank you ladies!!
I am about to head out to my OBGYN appointment. Good news! I am officially 124 lbs (8.8 stone)!!! :happydance: That makes 86 lbs (6.1 stone) in total weight loss!!

Great weight loss! :happydance:
I hope your appointment goes well :)

Good luck with your appointment.

Well done with your weight loss, that's amazing!!!

That's awesome on the weight loss! Congrats!

Good luck at your appt today and that it goes well :hugs:

My OBGYN appointment was horrible ladies :cry:. I explained to them I was there for a follow up appointment concerning my cyst. I then explained to her how I've been getting positive opk for the entire month and it got even darker than the control line after my cyst ruptured and the bleeding stopped. Well they were going to perform a pelvic exam and schedule me for an ultrasound later to check more in depth. I was perfectly fine with this and was excited to see what answers they might have for me. Until the Dr started treating me like complete crap after I went into detail about my opk problem. She insisted that I was buying defective brands or reading the lines wrong. When I explained that not only did I use two different opks (babydust method & wondfo) but that I tested all throughout the day almost every day this.month and it's only gotten darker then the control. I explained that I have been using then for 9 months and this is the first cycle this has ever happened. Instead all she could do is argue with me about how I must be mistaken on what I'm saying .... After that I couldn't take it anymore and told her that if they're not going to help me figure out what's wrong then I'm leaving. Lmao she ran out all scared. So on to finding a new OBGYN. Can you lovelies in the states help me on what I should do? Jokes on them, i didnt give my insurance info or sign the medicare forms :haha:.

My insurance is Medicare primary and Medicaid supplemental. I was put on it at birth because of ROP (which now I have glaucoma too) but they won't let me switch my primary and not a lot of places accept medicare.

AF due tomorrow and I'm currently 10dpo. Looked back on my last pregnancy and I didn't get a +hpt till I was on CD38 (7 days after AF is due). Not letting myself get hopeful because of that, I just find it interesting that it took me that long to know.

I'm so sorry your appointment went badly. The OBGYN sounds awful and very set in her ways. I hope you find a new one who is much better :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow :)

I'm so sorry it went so badly. Even if she was skeptical, she shouldn't have just dismissed it and listened. Sometimes weird and out of the ordinary things happen (not saying that yours is, but odd things do happen that could totally throw a health care professional). I think se should've given you the benefit of the doubt and checked anyway as, at the end of the day, you still need a follow up and sitting there arguing with you isn't going to do any good.

I hope you find another quickly and they are more willing to listen.

I can't remember if it was previously mentioned, have you seen your GP about this at all? I know it's gynecological, but maybe they can at least take a look or refer you to someone they think will a better for for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->