Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

Appointment sounds terrible, it is never a dr place to tell you you don't know anything about you, only you know about you and it's for them to look into what's wrong.

I hope you can find a new one quickly and easily.

Oh Kiwi, that sounds horrible, I really hope you find a new doctor soon.

Bevziibubble, thank you!! I'm expecting AF, can't get my hopes up.

spunky84, a GP is a good idea. I will look into setting an appointment for that next. I hope they will be able to help me and noit just send me to an OBGYN again.

waiting2c, thank you hun :hugs:.

HopefulPony, thank you so much hun :hugs:.

I'm so sorry to hear about your appointment, that OBGYN sounds like a nasty piece of work! I hope you manage to find a new one soon who is much nicer! :hugs:

Thank you lovelies :hugs:.

No :witch: yet...... oh please stay away!!! I am currently 11 dpo. Will update if she pays a visit.

Sorry your appointment didn't go well :hugs:

I hope the witch stays away!!!!

Thank you ladies!!!! I love my country so much, but the healthcare system is getting to be too much for us. I am seriously considering moving to Canada....

No AF yet :happydance:.

Took an FRER this morning. To me it looks slightly darker, but definitely nothing obvious, especially in pictures. Still waiting on the :witch: to get here. Would there be a definite line at 11dpo if I was?

Attachments

• 20170725_090227.jpg
    20170725_090227.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 57
I found an FRER, thought I used them all but this one was hiding. Still no visit from the :witch:.

11 DPO, evening.

Attachments

• 20170725_185702.jpg
    20170725_185702.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 55
I feel bloated and "pregnant" like I did with my cyst. I have been getting dizzy too. I really hope this isn't another cyst.... or something worse :(. Please oh please be a :baby:!!!

I see a line right in the middle of the frer? I think it's too close though

I see a line right in the middle of the frer? I think it's too close though

I don't think you're seeing what I'm seeing then if it's in the middle. I will draw some arrows, but it's right where it should be.

Sorry in advance for my crappy drawing :haha:.

Attachments

• youdoodle-2017-07-26T04-57-14Z.jpg
    youdoodle-2017-07-26T04-57-14Z.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4