• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

I wish my phone didn't have problems picking up the lines on the 1st response tests. I can see them a lot better in real life. I think it's because the lines are so skinny compared to the target brand. I think my phone might have a harder time picking it up.

Smu, omg I feel like I can really see it now :shock:
Second image is for comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_03072017_091440.jpg
    IMG_03072017_091440.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_03072017_091457.jpg
    IMG_03072017_091457.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 72
I can definitely see it on the last test!!! Can you make an appt for blood work?

Oh I totally see it! On all of the last ones - the three and then the latest one. The bottom one on the pic of the three is unmistakable, what MIU is that?

Edited- I think you need to go get checked out now because it really looks like you are still pregnant.

I see it on all the newest tests! I had bleeding with my last pregnancy, she's 3.5 months old now & was perfectly healthy and full term too(38+4)!

Thanks ladies! Will respond soon, on our way home atm.

Cewsbaby, I can't hun because of my insurance and I'm not sure my OBGYN does them.

HopefulPony, 10miu like the Frer, it's Target brand red dyes, they have blue dyes too. Do you think I should get checked hun cuz of the bleeding around AF? Is it possible it was heavy IB?

flipporama1, Can you tell me more about your experience? I had spotting with my girls, could it have been worse cuz it would be my 3rd?

Cewsbaby, I can't hun because of my insurance and I'm not sure my OBGYN does them.

HopefulPony, 20miu like the Frer, it's Target brand red dyes, they have blue dyes too. Do you think I should get checked hun cuz of the bleeding around AF? Is it possible it was heavy IB?

flipporama1, Can you tell me more about your experience? I had spotting with my girls, could it have been worse cuz it would be my 3rd?

I actually never had bleeding with any of my pregnancies until my last one. Right around 4 weeks I had a few days of spotting(brown/wine colored). Then around 6 weeks I woke to a large gush of wine/dark red blood(about 8 or 10 ounces). Then at 12 weeks I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma(it was 3cm×2cm). I bleed one more time around 16 weeks (about 4 or 5 ounces of wine colored blood, with a few clots) but baby was perfectly fine! She was my biggest baby and my longest pregnancy! Hth
Bleeding can be completely fine though. As long as there's no pain. Good luck <3

Here is the test from this morning (bottom test). I added the other tests so that you ladies could see the progression. If there even is any.

Attachments

• IMG_04072017_091626.jpg
    IMG_04072017_091626.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 100
The test picture is so small that even if I expand it its all blurry but I think I see the lines getting darker! Really hoping this is a sticky baby for you!

Thanks hun!!
I use my phone, so I have to use an app to m and my picture smaller in fil e size. It won't let me upload the original pictures my phone takes. I will try and make it bigger next time.

I think I might have an idea of what could be going on. At least with the tests. I had progesterone shots my last pregnancy. I think it could mean I'm producing more progesterone this time, making it a lot harder to be picked up on the hpts. Which interestingly enough could have increased the bleeding I had and cause it to be wonky. I had spotting with both girls too. The issue with this theory is it could mean I'm going to have to wait longer then normal to see that super line :(.

I think I can see progression but the picture is too small to see properly :(

I totally feel pregnant. I'm not normally a symptom spotter but these symptoms hasve made themselves known.

*elevated temp
*nausea
*Dark areola
*intense smells that make me gag.
*headaches
*bloating
*dizziness & fatigue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics