Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

Did those frer look really pos irl? Is the wondfo less sensitive?

Can u get a bigger pic of the latest frer on its own?

I think wondfo are 25 and FRER are 20? Maybee slightly less sensitive. I dipped the wondfo with barely a hold since I have so many. Still have huge bouts of nausea.

Yes we can see lines in all of them irl, very faint tho. It's not negative because sadly we know all too well what's those look like. I'm just so lost on what's going on. Am I at a point where I can't trust myself anymore.... ? Are we both imagining lines on these tests (OH & I)?

Here is a pic of this morning's FRER.

Attachments

• IMG_05072017_185359.jpg
    IMG_05072017_185359.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 60
Im so unsure now it looked pretty dark on the small pic. I do see something going on but the frers do suck for indents at the mo. I heard tho they are 12.5 sensitivity so it may be they are picking it up earlier still x

Ok something is going on. This is impossible to be getting dark opks still???!!!???

They are not indents hun, I'm not completely convinced either, but that's one thing I know it's not.

Attachments

• IMG_05072017_191516.jpg
    IMG_05072017_191516.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 43
I have been adding my opks to FF, and after 18 years of long cycles I'm going to have a 22 day cycle lmao. I think my fertility friend is freaking out a little.

I don't see anything on the new frer, maybe bed just incase. Xx

Still pos opks? What cd are u? When do u normally ov? Xx

I'm not really seeing lines any more. Hpts are more sensitive for hug than opks - if the opks were picking up hcg, you'd be getting similarly dark lines on the opks. Or darker. My best guess as to what's happening is that you had a chemical and there may have still been very small residual amounts of hcg in your system. I had a chemical in March, and my next cycle was very short (26 days). I think I ovulated on CD 13 and I normally don't ovulate until CD 17.

I'm not really seeing lines any more. Hpts are more sensitive for hug than opks - if the opks were picking up hcg, you'd be getting similarly dark lines on the opks. Or darker. My best guess as to what's happening is that you had a chemical and there may have still been very small residual amounts of hcg in your system. I had a chemical in March, and my next cycle was very short (26 days). I think I ovulated on CD 13 and I normally don't ovulate until CD 17.

I'd agree with this. I had similar this month. I had faint tests but started bleeding when I was 8/9 days late. I think I had a chemical but still had pos tests for a week or so after I started bleeding but they aren't getting darker so I assume its leftover hcg xx

ricschick, I have been BDing just in case :).

josephine3, CD12, I normally ovulate late on CD19-21 with a 10 day LP (borderline LPD). The first Opk was taken on CD7, and the 2nd one on CD11. I am 22 DPO from the last time I ovulated if you skip the bleeding.

DaisyQ, I'm not looking for hcg on the opks, it can't pick up that hormone. I am using them because I dont ovulate this early or multiple times in a month. Also if it was indeed progesterone that's preventing hcg from attaching, it doesn't prevent LH from attaching. HCG and LH are both produced during pregnancy.

HopefulPony, I sure have been hun!!

Still having some serious nausea. If this isn't pregnancy related I must be getting sick?!? My areola are really dark with brown rings too, this was my first sign for my oldest. Just checked and no pink around my nipple anymore. They are turning all broiwn.

Taken just now with diluted urine, 2 1/2;hour hold.

Attachments

• IMG_06072017_112927.jpg
    IMG_06072017_112927.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 48
Nipple/areola changes were the most obvious thing for me. I hope your body isn't just being wacko and you've got a baby bean cooking in there!

My nipples went brown during pregnancy too!

I don't see anything on the hpt I think your ovulating. I feel sick when I ovulate. Xx

Well if everyones at it... *checks nipples* erm they actually look lighter than usual :dohh:

I'm sure I see shadows on the HPTs!

My nipples go dark in pregnancy too, I'm trying to figure out if they're going that way now!

Here is an update from tonight. I actually see faint lines on these wondfo irl. Nausea is getting worse and worse, my areola are super brown now. I'm sorry for all the updates ladies but if I have high levels of progesterone from the shots during my last pregnancy, they can only confirm with an ultrasound (or bloods, but us is quicker). Some women who have this issue don't even get positive hpt until 9-20w+. It seems to vary a lot.

lenorajoy, thanks hun!! :)

ricschick, I never get nausea like this unless I'm pregnant (so far at least). It's such a distinct kind. Like travel up your throat kind.

HopefulPony, ty hun :hugs:.

Btw ladies if you are going based on my opks, I would have ovulated 3 times so far within 22 days, and that's just the weeks I tested.. Sorry but that's just impossible for me. My FF is freaking out over it.

Attachments

• IMG_06072017_202102.jpg
    IMG_06072017_202102.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 30
I see the faintest of faint lines on the HPT tests but I would think it would have gotten a little darker by now... I really hope that these tests are right and you are good and pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->