• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

I agree think i see progression but tiny pic! The 9 one looks the best to me. Totally didnt kno progesterone could affect a test thats inteteresting i wonder why?? Theres less hcg for some reason u mean? Xx

I agree think i see progression but tiny pic! The 9 one looks the best to me. Totally didnt kno progesterone could affect a test thats inteteresting i wonder why?? Theres less hcg for some reason u mean? Xx

From what I've been reading the presence of progesterone can prevent hcg from latching to the test strip properly. So not less hcg, it just can't be detected as easily.

It's getting darker for me!! What do you think ladies? Taken at night with 1 hour hold, figured why not.

Attachments

• IMG_05072017_015943.jpg
    IMG_05072017_015943.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 97
Ooh, wasn't expecting to check in to see this! So hopeful you'll get some great lines soon, Kiwi! I see them. :)

I wonder if the progesterone theory could be why some women just don't get positives until much later than others. It could be slow building hcg, but maybe it also has something to do with them having slightly higher than normal progesterone levels. Curious!

Ladies im getting sick now. Almost threw up this morning (held back). Im still getting faint lines, but this morning it looks darker then last night?

Attachments

• IMG_05072017_090708.jpg
    IMG_05072017_090708.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 80
lenorajoy, unsurprisingly there are a lot of women who talk about it from my research online, so you could be right hun.

Ladies im CD11, 21DPO. This is why I'm freaking out here. I feel more and more pregnant but the lines remain faint.

On my tests I'm counting from the day I had the heavy bleeding.

Ooooh yeah I see those!

If it is a progesterone/dye sticking issue, would a digi work?

I have two FRER digi and they have the same type of strip as the regular hpt. Apparently the progesterone shots I had during my last pregnancy could effect me in this way for the rest of my life. Meaning if this is indeed what's going on, I could potentially never have dark lines before I'm much further along.

I'm getting wondfos in the mail today. Will test those and see what I get. I should be ok for awhile with 50 of them :haha:.

If I went based on lmp, cycle length, and lp I would be 4w4d using lilypie.

My previous pregnancies before I had the shots, I got a line when I was 5+ weeks along and never tested before then. So I have nothing to compare to.

Symptoms today so far:

*nausea
*localized back pain on the right and my bone feels tender.

My wondfo came, anything ladies?
I'm new to these.

Attachments

• IMG_05072017_150333.jpg
    IMG_05072017_150333.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 48
I do see something very very faint, especially on the middle and bottom ones.

As much as I want this, I'm losing hope. I think I'm just grasping at straws here ladies.

How dark was the line u saw on ur previous pregnancy? So weird i thought the frer looked good!

Well I didn't find out till I was 5+ weeks, but it was about half as dark as the control line.

This is too weird ladies, I'm freaking out over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->