• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

Congrats Beth!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Please keep us all updated as how you are going!

Baby dust to us all! x

Hey. Just dropping in to check on you and little Beanie!! Have a great day!!

So far so good, I have continued to test against some of your better judgement! LOL! I can't stand the wait between the beta's! Tests keep getting darker. That is a plus. I went to my regular clinic today because I think I have a UTI, they are doing a culture on my urine, and said there was some traces of blood in it, probably due to an infection. No more blood on my tp though, just regular old toilet paper when I wipe. That makes me happy. Boobs are sore, I am getting some MS, I actually had a tough time brushing my teeth this morning, I get heartburn regularly, no matter what I eat, and I am constipated! LOL! TMI! but I get so excited over the symptoms, no matter how bad they make me feel! Thanks for all the support and I will let you know how the beta turns out tomorrow!

OH! AND I had to take a nap at the Dr's office!! I don't normally fall asleep in random places!

SOOO exciting!!! Symptoms are awesome!

A nap at the doctors office! I've only seen that once (other than the time they made me try to do as to lower my BP lol

They had me waiting for sooooo long, I tried to lean my head agaist the wall, but it kept sliding, so I just climbed up on the table and took me a 15-20 minute snooze! LOL!

I think my HCG has increased over the weekend!! YAYAYAY!!! Thank you ladies so much for being by my side (electronically).... :hugs:

Frer and Answer...same pee...

DSC_0365.jpg

Those results should certainly calm your nerves! They're sooo dark!

I think my HCG has increased over the weekend!! YAYAYAY!!! Thank you ladies so much for being by my side (electronically).... :hugs:

View attachment 342935
Lines look great Beth! Yours look like mine where the second line is darker then the actual control line... I wonder what that means?? Hopefully nice high hcg numbers!!! I go get mine tested for the first time on Thursday but won't get the results back til Friday arve - one of the joys of living in a country town! :/

Beth I've stalked your for what seems like ages sweetheart I am so pleased for you...and hopefully I'll soon someday be right behind you....I'm onto cycle 26....it could happen any day I assume :) much love to you sweetheart your tests are looking awesome you are gonna be a MOMMY :)

View attachment 342935
Lines look great Beth! Yours look like mine where the second line is darker then the actual control line... I wonder what that means?? Hopefully nice high hcg numbers!!! I go get mine tested for the first time on Thursday but won't get the results back til Friday arve - one of the joys of living in a country town! :/

Good Luck to you!

Beth I've stalked your for what seems like ages sweetheart I am so pleased for you...and hopefully I'll soon someday be right behind you....I'm onto cycle 26....it could happen any day I assume :) much love to you sweetheart your tests are looking awesome you are gonna be a MOMMY :)

I hope you are right behind me... I think everyone that wants to be a momma deserves a chance...

Yay!! So exciting. You will have your bump soon! I am sure your next blood tests will be just as amazing.

Doing the happy dance for you!

Beth, you don't know me but I wanted to say how happy I am for you. I've seen your threads before and I know you've had a hard time. It gives us hope - I've always thought that in 'real life' it's hard to hear news of your friends getting pregnant when you're struggling, but somehow on here it just fills you with hope and happiness to see a fellow BB member getting the news she so wants to hear.

Best of luck and a massive congratulations. XXX

I agree with you Emma, When I heard my BFF was pregnant, I was crying myself to sleep... I was happy for her, but sad for me.... but when I heard ladies on bnb were pregnant, it was like I was pregnant with them.... I don't know what makes the difference. I guess most of us on here have had, or is having a tough time TTC, and we all realize that..... (BTW-I hope this pregnancy is a good one, because if it is, and I have a girl, Emma is the name I have picked!-I have had it set aside for years!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->