• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

Then you don't need us to give you our opinions then ;)

Congrats!

I know it is hard to tell how people are saying things through what they've typed, but I'm picking up on some sarcasm, even through the typing... Just telling you what I see in real life... you don't have to post on my thread if you don't like what I have to say when I reply... but you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to a reply.

:wacko: this is a public forum so I really can post where and what I like!

I actually wasn't being sarcastic, I think you're just being a little sensitive. You've posted asking for opinions, I gave mine but you said it isn't the indent and that there's colour, so it is a BFP. I then congratulated you as if you see a line with colour then that's all that matters.

Beth-I have seen your lines and I am convinced this your :bfp: !! In no way do I think indent and yes I am saying this as I felt there was sarcasm as well.I am sorry ttc but I will back beth in a heartbeat. She is a wonderful gal and has been through far too much. I don't think that was over sensitive what I think is that she is stating the facts of what she sees at her end. I don't mean to offend but I felt the need to step in here. Beth good luck and so glad to see you have a :bfp:!!:) congrats dear

Well I think you are both being a bit OTT. I've already said I wasn't being sarcastic, it just seems you are now looking for a fight? :wacko: and there's no need to "back" any one! It's an Internet forum and we are all grown women!

I told you in my post that you were entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine... end of story.

First pic is taken with no flash...no kind of editing, second pic with flash, and third with the exposure turned down... no other kind of editing...

DSC_0615a.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0618a.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0615.jpg
    DSC_0615.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 69
Hey hun. I have seen a previous thread from you and I don't know all the history, but you have definitely been through a lot and I am hoping and praying that this is your BFP and your sticky bean.

That definitely looks like a bfp to me!!

It is just tough to be happy or excited because I have been through this stage so many times before with only one good outcome (JonAaron)... 6 out of 7 have failed... and that makes me feel like I've failed... even though I know I can't help it. I just hope this is a sticky little booger...

that line is getting darker hun, def :bfp: praying its a sticky bean for u, no one will be able to take the worry from u, we will not stop worrying until we hold our precious babies in our arms healthy and alive, try ur best to treat this pregnancy as a brand new start, i know its hard too but dig as deep as u can, all we can do is take one day at a time and put it all in Gods hands :hugs:

No doubting the colour now hun :) That 2nd line is 100% PINK! ... Sending you lots of sticky :dust: xx

Am I allowed to comment!? :argh:

There's no mistaking those lines, it's definitely a BFP. Congrats :yipee:

Congrats! Fxd for a super sticky bean XXXX

hope you get another bfp this morning i hope you get your sticky bean i have seen your threads for a while and i relly feel for you glad you have now a good dr and i wish you all the luck in the world :)

Wow going through the whole thread u can clearly see ur progression.congratulations xx

wow what an awesome progression beth. I am so so happy for you and there is no doubting you are pregnant!!! CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is the best way I could have started my day!! w00t w00t sending a ton of sticky dust your way!!

In these pictures top picture is unedited, middle is with exposure turned down a bit, and the third is no-flash/unedited. Top test is Frer, bottom is Answer. FMU. 14 dpo...

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0625a.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"