• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

Those lines are definitely getting darker!:thumbup:

oh my, fx this is finally your sticky bean!!! good luck beth!!!

I NEVER Had this happen before...

DSC_0633.jpg

Hoping it is a good sign!

Omg yay!!! Congrats!! I really, really, really hope this is a sticky bean, you deserve it after everything! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG Beth!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Praying this one sticks :)

awww congrats beth, its so lovely to see those words, makes it so much more real, praying for ur perfect healthy rainbow hunny :happydance:

I'm super happy for you, I can't remember the last time I wanted someone to get a bfp as much as I wanted you to get it, congrats girl

Thanks girls... I am still so underwhelmed. I want to be excited, but I am so afraid to be. I hope hope hope everything will be fine, but I will always hold onto the fact that more times than not, it has ended sadly. I will try to stay positive as much as I can. Doctor tomorrow!!

Beth how in the hell have I missed this post!?!?! Omfg! Congrats Hun! I know how hard it must be for you to be positive about this one but between my intuition (and everyone else's here except for the killjoys!) and your doctor helping while things are still early, I totally think this one is it!! Fx you have a h&h 9 months and def keep us posted! :hugs:

Thanks! LOL! I will... I am just worried that I'll go tomorrow, he'll do the blood test, and tell me that the levels are too low, just like all the times before, other than my JonAaron. I just wish tomorrow was here already, I know I'll be up all night worrying. I am testing again in the morning when I wake, I don't want to go there if things aren't the same...

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Where the heck have I been!?!?!? Congrats!!!!!!

Oooo...and now my recomendation for OB's even though its a drive for ya...Carolyn Clark! She's literally on the street behind Dr Burns!

LoL! Thanks! you ladies make me feel so good! It is wonderful to have a place where other people are caring. But I guess it is because we are all going through the same thing, one way or the other...

Was she in the office with Dr. Kanodle or something like that??

I checked the sensitivity of CBD, and one site says 25, and another 50... anyone know the true sensitivity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->