need to loose 42lbs anyone want to join me?

I need to buy a Scale! I stepped on mine last week and it said I lost 100 Pounds. :haha: YA RIGHT!!

after i got married in july and went off the pill and i put on about 30+lbs in about 4 months. i am soo disgusted with myself that it doesn't make bd'ing very fun. after my miscarriage in january, my binge eating got even worse with the depression. in order for my bmi to be down to a 27, I would have to loss over 60lbs. i am big boned and short and don't think i will ever be down to that, but it's worth a shot.

after i got married in july and went off the pill and i put on about 30+lbs in about 4 months. i am soo disgusted with myself that it doesn't make bd'ing very fun. after my miscarriage in january, my binge eating got even worse with the depression. in order for my bmi to be down to a 27, I would have to loss over 60lbs. i am big boned and short and don't think i will ever be down to that, but it's worth a shot.

try not to get to hung up on the"27" figure if you loose 10% of your current weigh the chances of a healthy pregnancy go up by over 30% every little loss will help so lets just all do it 1lb at a time x

try not to get to hung up on the"27" figure if you loose 10% of your current weigh the chances of a healthy pregnancy go up by over 30% every little loss will help so lets just all do it 1lb at a time x

That's great mindset. I always get bummed when I visualize the big number I need to loose. I often forget to think that even if I loose a few kilos, it'll already be VERY good for me. I'll try to keep that in mind!

thats what this thread is all about giving a few words of encouragement that we can all use to help us keep up the hard work i know we are all putting in xxx

I think I've picked my weight-loss strategy for the moment! I'm cutting off sugar, cakes, white bread and other easy carbs. I tried this in November and even if I wasn't VERY strict with it, I noticed my jeans getting loose in just a few weeks. Of course, then I got stressed about TTC again, and it all went down the drain ;) So I'm gonna try to stick to it for 4 weeks straight and hopefully I'll see some good results by then, that would make me wanna keep up.

its the carbs that are the killer for me i can take or leave chocolate but a packet of crisp now that is a different story x

I think I've picked my weight-loss strategy for the moment! I'm cutting off sugar, cakes, white bread and other easy carbs. I tried this in November and even if I wasn't VERY strict with it, I noticed my jeans getting loose in just a few weeks. Of course, then I got stressed about TTC again, and it all went down the drain ;) So I'm gonna try to stick to it for 4 weeks straight and hopefully I'll see some good results by then, that would make me wanna keep up.

I will probably adopt this strategy too! I had the same problem cos I started to add weight when I encountered difficulties ttcing. I eat and sleep when am worried so I grew bigger by about 18kg,I think that's 40lb?
It doesn't help that I have to serve dinner to DH everyday after work.This is cos I can't bear not to eat when he is eating so we eat together and carbs are easier to make! arghhhhh!!! :(
He keeps fit by jogging every weekend but am kinda scared of joining him in case am pregnant or preventing implantation or anyotherexcuseicanthinkof, etc.
But if I have this motivation to post my progress here then maybe I'd be able to sustain a diet cos quite frankly,nothing is sweeter nor handier than the meals that make you fat! Lol!

I'd love to join you. My BMI is awfully high, I need to loose a lot of weight to be classed as "healthy". I've put on 1 and a half stone since I fell pregnant over two years ago. I started Weight Watchers online last Monday and i got on the scales yesterday morning and had already lost 5lbs.
Bread and Chocolate is my weakness.

Hi everyone!
Can I join you please?? I also have 3 stone to lose, I'm doing slim fast to get me started for 2 months, then will move onto cutting out carbs like bread etc. Weighed in for the first time today and have lost 3lbs!
My weigh in day is Saturday, probably not the best day as I tend to endulge a little on Friday nights so might leave it next week until the following Wednesday to give me Monday and Tuesday to be extra good!!
I haven't been told to reach a certain bmi but know in myself that I don't feel happy with my weight! It's currently 31 :cry:

I'd love to join you. My BMI is awfully high, I need to loose a lot of weight to be classed as "healthy". I've put on 1 and a half stone since I fell pregnant over two years ago. I started Weight Watchers online last Monday and i got on the scales yesterday morning and had already lost 5lbs.
Bread and Chocolate is my weakness.

glad to have you onboard x

if it helps my bmi was over 50 3 years ago and now i am down to my final 42lbs to loose so it can be done and every little helps lol i sound like a tesco advert x

Hi everyone!
Can I join you please?? I also have 3 stone to lose, I'm doing slim fast to get me started for 2 months, then will move onto cutting out carbs like bread etc. Weighed in for the first time today and have lost 3lbs!
My weigh in day is Saturday, probably not the best day as I tend to endulge a little on Friday nights so might leave it next week until the following Wednesday to give me Monday and Tuesday to be extra good!!
I haven't been told to reach a certain bmi but know in myself that I don't feel happy with my weight! It's currently 31 :cry:

glad to have you everyone is welcome here doesnt matter if you have 2lbs or 202lbs to loose we all have the same goal x

can i please ask all you lovely ladies if you see this thread at the bottom of the page can you please bump it as if its easy for us all to see its going to stay in our minds and help us stay on track x

well just thought this might help those weekend injuldgences we all have!

chinese

chicken and sweetcarn soup 160 cals
hot and sour soup 170 cals
chicken chow main 320 cals
sweet and sour chicken 520 cals
chicken in a black bean sauce 432 cals
chips 250 cals per 100g
noodles 246 cals
fried rice 363 cals

macdonalds

quarter pounder with cheese 515 cals
big mac 492 cals
cheese burger 300 cals
hamburger 254 cals
reg fries 224 cals

pizza(all pizza's are based on 9.5 inch)

cheese and tom 125 cals
ham and mushroom 222 cals
meatfeast 327 cals
pepperoni 352 cals

indian

poppadom 65 cals each
onion bhaji 190 cals each
samosa (veg) 260 cals each (meat) 320 cals each
chicken tikka starter 300 cals
chicken madras 540 cals
chicken korma 870 cals
chicken tikka massala 680 cals
pilau rice 152 cals per 100g
nan bread 583 per full bread (OMG how many!!!!)

hope this is helpful for everyone x

I have 6 stone overall to lose but doing it in smaller chunks - see my ticker. x

hope you will be joining us you are already doing so well are you on any kind of weight loss plan (slimming world, weight watchers, slimfast .....) or just eating healthy and exercising?

can i join? :) im trying to loose 20ish more KG (40ish pounds) before september-our 1 year ttc mark, I dont want the FS to just turn us away and say loose weight then come back!

well done everyone for all the weight loss so far! I need tips! hehe

FX for some really nice BFP soon all round xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"