need to loose 42lbs anyone want to join me?

welcome aboard lovie

i am sure we will all have great hints and tips to pass onto each other x

Hey ladies, was thinking I needed a thread on here with others wanting to lose weight prior to conceiving, here you all are :) Mind if I join?
I have a LO already but was overweight before having her. I now weigh the same as I did before I conceived her and would like TTC June onwards and am attempting to lose some weight before then and carry on till I get a BFP.
I had no weight-related pregnancy problems last time so fingers crossed will not happen 2nd time.
In total I have to lose about 86lb to get to a healthy weight but will settle for losing 23lb before TTC.

Well morning everyone!

I am just off to do a 2 mile jog :nope: I HATE jogging with a passion but hubby is running the London Marathon so I jog the first couple of miles he does and then come home!
Slipped up yesterday by having a chicken and coleslaw toasted sandwich rather than my slim fast :dohh:but I was gardening all day so hopefully I burned off the extra calories!!
Got a roast to look forward to today, feeling guilty about it already but if I completely cut EVERYTHING I like out then I'm doomed to fail!
Quite proud as this is the third weekend I've been for a jog...lets hope it continues!!
Have decided not to weigh myself (if I can help it) until Wednesday of the week after next as hoping there will be a bigger drop and think weighing in on a Saturday is making me feel too guilty about weekends!!
How is everyone today?
x

good morning i have just got back from my morning shift at work and the sun is shining i think i am going to ask OH if he fancies taking the dogs on a long walk over the tops then roast dinner at the pub and then a long walk back (hoping the walking will burn the cals of the dinner

hope everyone is have a good weekend so far x

Morning, everyone!! :) Day 3 for me today. It's TOUGH without sugar! And I didn't even cut it off completely, I still have coffee with sugar. I'm not limiting portions yet, just trying to break off the habit of eating snacks all day long. It should get better once I see some results. One can only hope!! :D

hello :)

enjoy the walk and roast karla! mmm I love roasts! if you go for loads of the vegies they can be not to high calorie aswell.. the bit that allways gets me is the yorkshire puddings tho, just too tasty i could eat 10!

i had chease and low fat mayo and salad sandwich for lunch it was yum! we were going to go out for a bike ride but the weather has turned bad, so i think we will go to the shopping center instaead and walk around the shops in the warm :)

xxx

well just got back walk was lovely all 3 of my doggy's are now fast asleep!

i didnt have the roast dinner as couldnt park near the window and dont like leaving the doggy's in the car where i cant see them

so i have had a very good day :)

I will get in on this. I am overweight and need to loose about 40 pounds. Good luck everyone!!

I'd like to join please. I am very overweight and need to loose at least 100lbs. My OH is having a vasectomy reversal in June and I want to have made a good start by then. I have already started changing my diet, but it's hard some days. I need to step up the exercise and I'm hoping it will be easier now the evenings are lighter as we can go for walks. It would be good to have some other support too

Hi ladies,

Has anybody started yet? I've changed my diet (mainly cutting down on bread, pasta and all things sugary) and went to the gym Saturday - my god I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. I'm also aiming at walking half an hour every day and I'm going swimming twice a week starting tonight. So far, lost 2 pounds since last Thursday.

I made a huge mistake by weighing myself this morning. Because yesterday it felt like some progress was made. Nope, no progress. That damn kilo I added last week is still there. So of course, I couldn't stop myself from having two chocolate bars today :dohh:

Pick myself up, dust myself off, start all over again! :winkwink:

Aw Soili. We can do it lady.

Best tip I ever got about chocolate was to cut the bar in to bite size pieces and freeze it. Then just suck on it while frozen - lasts ages, cures the sweet tooth craving and you can't wolf 5 bars down in one go (not that I ever did of course - well, only once a week)

Sadly though, I can't find a way of making this work for Cadburys cream eggs.

Ooh, I like it!! The other day I saw this idea about freezing grapes/other berries and using it to replace ice-cream. But I'm gonna try it with chocolate bars too! I usually keep it in the fridge anyway, I like my chocolate cold :D

Hi Ladies!

May I join you? I went to the doctor last week, and I am suspected of PCOS. I had blood work done and have to wait until next week to find out the results (and for :witch: to start so I can get an ultrasound...and who knows when that will be).

I don't have a ton to lose, but I'm just over the "overweight" category for my BMI, and I'm really hoping that cleaning up my diet and losing about 10 pounds (I have no idea how many stones that is!) will help my cycles regulate some. I'm also trying to exercise more regularly...I did Zumba on Saturday (lots of fun!) and I have my regular yoga tonight. I'm committed to at least 30 minutes a day.

hia :)

hello to the new faces :) it sounds like everyone is doing really well with the excersise! :happydance: for 2 pounds gone kates!

elphie and soili i love your names!

i have found a weight watchers group 5 mins from my house that meets on a tuesday so im going to go tomorrow, im a bit nervouse as it will be in swedish and i only speak a bit of swedish... but we will see how it goes, if i understand nothing i wont go again, but hopefully i will be able to understand some of it! im really nervouse for weigh in as i usually weigh in 1st thing in the morning and naked! so im sure i will weigh more on their scales.. i might go in my lighest dress even tho its only 2 degrees!

i think you can buy mini mini eggs, that might work for getting your mini egg fix without ruining the diet.

xxx

hi everyone

kate84 get in there 2lbs down :happydance:

hi to all the new ladies that want to join in the more the merrier everyone is welcome here :flower:

i have started with the exercise and am cutting out "the crap" the stuff i fill up on when at work (crisp, sweets,chocy) the stuff you eat when you dont think you have time to eat .....if that makes sence? it takes less time to make a ham sandwich as it does to drive to the shop fpr a packet of crisp yet when bust it alwats seems the crisp are the quicker answer well not anymore.

i weigh in on wednesdays so 2 days till the big first day fingers crossed x

lovie, mini eggs is a great idea.

Karla I know what you mean about it seeming to take longer to make a sandwich. Mind you, healthy things always seem to take longer for me to eat too - I swear eating my brocoli took up an hour today (I think it was actually 5 minutes though)

Would anybody be interested in doing a sort of food/exercise diary as a group? We could compare what we are all eating and doing on a daily basis and see what is working for who - if we share the results as we go, I think it'd be a great way of spreading tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->