need to loose 42lbs anyone want to join me?

Ok here's my yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 slices Ezekiel cinammon raisin toast, and 1 egg (everyday!)
Lunch: Large salad, small cup of chili, strawberries and raspberries
Snack: Hummus, carrots and celery, 2 squares of Dagoba dark chocolate, and a banana
Dinner: Pulled pork (no bun) and broccoli
Exercise: Walked my dogs, and did a 30 minute exercise DVD

get well soon karla!

your food is much healthyer than mine ladies!

today i ate:

brunch=1 slice brown bread with low fat mayo, 2 thin slices of chease, tomato slice and letice

snacks=1 coffee (no suger) 2 nectarines, 1 can of vimto (i was so excited to see vimto in sweden that i had to have it!)

dinner=low carb berger, burger with no bun basically, just with loads of salad.

snack=handfull of chrisps

so far its 26 points so far, 7 points left to eat today, i might have sandwich if i get hungry

xxx

good morning ladies

well i am feeling a little better today (think it was the hot toddy's that did it lol)

so i am going to do a little exercise today and i later will put my dreaded weigh in results up

So glad you are feeling better Karla! A little alcohol can be quite miraculous!

Well yesterday we hosted a small dinner party in the evening to celebrate a friends birthday so I came a bit off the wagon - made a healthy lamb and date tangine with cous cous for dinner but also made a cheesecake which I couldn't resist (had a small slice though - in the past I'd have had 3)

So yesterdays diary was..

Breakfast - yet again, all bran with a teaspoon of sugar

Lunch - Slice of beef with lettuce, spring onions and a olive oil and lemon juice dressing

Dinner - Lamb and date tangine with cous cous and salad. And a slice of cheesecake

Snacks - Had a few glasses of wine with birthday girl, also had a bar of chocolate.

Yes, yesterday was an off day. Because of that I am waiting until tomorrow morning to do my first proper weekly weigh in

Looking good ladies! Glad you feel better karla.

Here is yesterday for me:

Breakfast: 2 slices Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast and 1 egg (again...love this breakfast :))
Lunch: Large salad, banana, greek yogurt, strawberries and raspberries.
Snack: 1 square Dagoba dark chocolate
Dinner: Cajun tilapia, butternut squash
Snack #2: Dates stuffed with walnuts (LOVE this snack!)

Went to the health food store yesterday and picked up the dates/walnuts, and some raw honey to sweeten my tea since I have stopped my Splenda/sugar. I didn't get a chance to exercise...but tonight I'm going to try to leave work on time to go to Zumba class, if not, I'll do my DVD at home.

Thought maybe I was gearing up to O, but I don't think so anymore :cry: Now I'm just waiting to hear back on my blood test results...I might call tomorrow and see if by chance they are in, even though I think I will have to wait until next week sometime :(

Hi ladies,

I did my weigh in this morning and I'm down to 16.8 - that's 7 pounds since last Thursday! I can't believe it considering my blip during the dinner party on Wednesday, I put it down absolutely to the exercise and the fact I've not had any bread.

Well yesterdays food was the usual

Breakfast - All bran, spoon of sugar as usual

Lunch - 2 scrambled eggs, 2 rashers of bacon and a pile of salad

Dinner - Gammon steak with green leafy veg

Snacks - hot chocolate, 2 plums, 4 squares of bournville chocolate.

I also went to the gym and managed to do a full 45 minutes on the cross trainer (which according to the digital display burned off a whooping 580 calories) and 30 minutes resistance training. That's the most I have ever managed to do!

Hi guys! No good news for me, I've been really good in the last days, but the scale is stuck at the same number. Wouldn't shift a bit. This is weird, I usually don't need to put a lot of effort into loosing weight. The only times it gets stuck is when I'm about to have the period, which I would consider to be the case, as I'm on CD40 today, but I haven't ovulated, so I don't know. This just sucks. I thought I could focus on my weight to take my mind of TTC, but it would appear that my weight is stuck BECAUSE of my cycles now. Now this is just brilliant. I think I'll go on the pill as soon as I get the period. Just so tired of all of this.

bump

sorry i have not been updating for a day or 2 just been really poorly i will update tonight with todays food diary x

Off to my first Weight Watchers meeting tonight with my OH - Fingers crossed their weight isn't as bad as I thought. Will try and post tonight if not will be tomorrow morning

Off to my first Weight Watchers meeting tonight with my OH - Fingers crossed their weight isn't as bad as I thought. Will try and post tonight if not will be tomorrow morning

Well it was as bad a I thought, but positive thinking from now on - I will lose this weight! So first day of the plan today. Will post my food diary later. Have a good day everyone x

Help I'm feeling miserable today about everything, mainly my weight. The sun is out which is prob why I'm miserable because I feel hot and uncomfortable. My size 14's are tight and I look a mess. Its my bd ing time but I feel unsexy and panicky about how much fatter I'll be if I get pregnant. This is awful to post on here I know. I so want a baby but I'm so scared of being a fat mum too. I hope I'm just having a day because this is the first time this year I've questioned us TTC - I thought I was over this weight thing stopping me, not sure why I'm feeling crap.

I feel so low, I want to be the best I can be but I'm bingeing then being good, then bingeing.... I'm exhausted again (I have chronic fatigue - though I was over that but I feel rubbish again this week. ) I just want to be a normal weight, no I don't that's a lie, I want to be thin so I don't ever feel like this again.

So sorry for bringing the tone down but as we all have the same sort of weight to lose I was hoping others might understand?

M x

Hi guys! No good news for me, I've been really good in the last days, but the scale is stuck at the same number. Wouldn't shift a bit. This is weird, I usually don't need to put a lot of effort into loosing weight. The only times it gets stuck is when I'm about to have the period, which I would consider to be the case, as I'm on CD40 today, but I haven't ovulated, so I don't know. This just sucks. I thought I could focus on my weight to take my mind of TTC, but it would appear that my weight is stuck BECAUSE of my cycles now. Now this is just brilliant. I think I'll go on the pill as soon as I get the period. Just so tired of all of this.

Awww hon! So sorry you feel like quitting. :hugs:
Why not try NTNP instead? I know it may still make you feel you are trying but if you stop TTC but just stay off the pills maybe it will happen for you.
I had a friend who said she took pills for a few days into each cycle then stopped. It made her feel that she wasn't likely to be pregnant that month and took off the pressure. She got pregnant eventually!
So taking ur mind off it might work,can you just stop trying and tell urself that you will resume in perhaps December?
In anycase I wish you all the best in whatever decision you take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->