NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Me, me, me.....pretty please? #2 :)

Dear Santa, not only have I been a good girl, but if we get a :bfp: before/for Christmas, I promise to be a good girl in 2011 as well....oh, and I'll have an extra big glass of milk and cookies waiting for you xxx

TTC #4 for over a year plz
Dear Santa all we want for Christmas is to complete our family xxx

Jennifer
TTC#1
wanting a positive test and a sticky bean for christmas! :)

Me too! TTC #1

Please can I have a BFP for Christmas, Santa. It's all I want, and I promise not to ask for anything else :D

Me, Me, Me (frantically waving my hand in the air!!!) - TTC #1

When you check your list you'll see that we've been very good, we don't mind if they're pink or blue and we'll take very good care of him/her. Thanks Santa

p.s. give dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner & blitzen a kiss from me...

"Dear Santa, me & my DF have been very good this year, and would LOVE to have a BFP for Christmas. It's all I ask for this year. It would be the bestest present ever! x'

This is my first time posting. I've had a hard time sharing with strangers and it's difficult to talk about all of this. There's some shame in feeling like you've been betrayed by your own body. My husband and I have been trying for over a year and with my PCOS it's been hard to stay positive. Being pregnent by Christmas would be a welcome miracle.

correction- pregnant. I can spell. I swear my head is so foggy these days with hormones.

Us please :D We are ttc number 2 (well, 3rd pregnancy after a m/c this month)

Our little lady would love to be a big sister :D

This is my first time posting. I've had a hard time sharing with strangers and it's difficult to talk about all of this. There's some shame in feeling like you've been betrayed by your own body. My husband and I have been trying for over a year and with my PCOS it's been hard to stay positive. Being pregnent by Christmas would be a welcome miracle.

Firstly on behalf of all the members on here, I would like to welcome you to B 'n' B. I hope that you enjoy your time on here and you find that over time it feels easier to discuss your hopes, your wishes, your feelings.
:hugs:
I joined here after my husband had a Vasectomy Reversal and as nobody knows about our plans to have a family, it's been the people here that I've been able to talk with and share everything with, it's been amazing so far. :thumbup:

I'm sure if you scan the forums you will find many people who also suffer with PCOS and even the success they have had with pregnancy.

Thanks for dropping in on this thread, I shall add you to the list.

Good luck with your TTC journey, I hope you get that BFP soon :happydance:

Us please :D We are ttc number 2 (well, 3rd pregnancy after a m/c this month)

Our little lady would love to be a big sister :D

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage this month. :hugs: I shall keep everything crossed that you get another BFP very very soon!! xx

WOW! :shock: I just wanted to say that I have been overwhelmed by the response to this thread. I've been amazed!! :thumbup: Thank you for all of your contributions, I've really enjoyed making this thread, so keep them coming ladies!!xx

:dust:

this is such a nice idea... I would like to write to Santa. I am TTC #1

Dear Santa, I have been such a good girl and had a fantastic year as I got married to the most perfect man ever :wedding: that getting pregnant would be the icing on the cake. Although I am happy all I really want is a :bfp:. If I got this I would be the happiest girl in the world and would :wohoo: and be on :cloud9:

please give this to me Santa

Love forever and ever xx

PS milk and cookies will be waiting for you on Christmas Eve x

Naughty sore throat!

My hubby would love for my voice to vanish :rofl:

Brill thread with lots of positive thoughts going on

I'd like a BFP by the time im 35! im giving myself till June next year then i'll get scared!!.. thats my scary age to then have babies eeeek seems so old compared to first time round LOL

Naughty sore throat!

My hubby would love for my voice to vanish :rofl:

Brill thread with lots of positive thoughts going on

I'd like a BFP by the time im 35! im giving myself till June next year then i'll get scared!!.. thats my scary age to then have babies eeeek seems so old compared to first time round LOL

Thanks, yer it's been nice hasn't it? My DH is enjoying the peace and quiet I know! :haha:

35? Thats not scary at all!! I remember my mum saying that. I was desperate for a little brother, already had a younger sister and she said, if I dont have one by the time I'm 35, I sharn't have anymore. When she turned 35, I cried, I was devastated lol. Shortly after then my dad decided to have a vasectomy???? (I was 11 and my sister was 9). He got put on a waiting list then got my mum pregnant!!! :haha: oh the irony!! lol anyway Mum was nearly 37 when she had my youngest sister and I was one happy bunny, even though she was a girl. lol.

Anyway, she thought the same, but it was fine, my lil sister had 3mums in effect! :)

My DH is 44 and I'm not pregnant yet, he's ok. I want it to come quickly though before he becomes a grandpa!! lol I'm too young to be a step-granny!! lol xx

Dear Santa,
Christmas is my favorite holiday and would love to get a BFP be4 this Christmas. We are going on a family reunion in December and it would be nice to share the great news with family who lives far away in person!

Thank you so much!
Addie

Dear Santa,
Christmas is my favorite holiday and would love to get a BFP be4 this Christmas. We are going on a family reunion in December and it would be nice to share the great news with family who lives far away in person!

Thank you so much!
Addie

Thanks! Are you TTC No.1?? xx

thank you SO much for adding me! :) i just re-read the list to santa clause and it made me teary-eyed! :)

I'd like to join this too please!!

Dear Santa...

I have had a wonderful year, marrying my DH after losing touch with each other for 5 years and finally finding each other again, a baby would be the icing on our splendid cake! And my DH is a big kid when it comes to Christmas and a BFP would be the best present i could ever give him!!

Thank you Santa :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->