NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Wow this list is HUGE now.

I'm sure plenty of us will get our christmas pressies of santa!!
:D

:happydance: Yay! I hope so! I can't wait to start updating with those :bfp: 's!!

ps I love your sigs and I would really love one, but I dont know at the min, which one I like to replace it with...... I 'll have anther think and then send you a post on your thread. Thanks!! :) xx

WOW we have more than 50 members already

how many :bfp: do u think there would be???

WOW we have more than 50 members already

how many :bfp: do u think there would be???

Yay its amazing!! I don't know what the odds are statistically but as we have all asked Santa really nicely and all been really good....then I would say.... 100%

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

There is a 25% chance of falling preggers each month... so out of 57 people 14 will get a :bfp: But hope its higher and more like 100% :dust:

Naughty sore throat!

My hubby would love for my voice to vanish :rofl:

Brill thread with lots of positive thoughts going on

I'd like a BFP by the time im 35! im giving myself till June next year then i'll get scared!!.. thats my scary age to then have babies eeeek seems so old compared to first time round LOL

Thanks, yer it's been nice hasn't it? My DH is enjoying the peace and quiet I know! :haha:

35? Thats not scary at all!! I remember my mum saying that. I was desperate for a little brother, already had a younger sister and she said, if I dont have one by the time I'm 35, I sharn't have anymore. When she turned 35, I cried, I was devastated lol. Shortly after then my dad decided to have a vasectomy???? (I was 11 and my sister was 9). He got put on a waiting list then got my mum pregnant!!! :haha: oh the irony!! lol anyway Mum was nearly 37 when she had my youngest sister and I was one happy bunny, even though she was a girl. lol.

Anyway, she thought the same, but it was fine, my lil sister had 3mums in effect! :)

My DH is 44 and I'm not pregnant yet, he's ok. I want it to come quickly though before he becomes a grandpa!! lol I'm too young to be a step-granny!! lol xx

:haha: that is brilliant :haha:
I want a bfn before I'm 34 on the 2nd Dec

Please Please Santa, give me a little sticky girl bean for Christmas :kiss:

:pink: :pink: :pink:

sticky :dust: for all of us

:hug:

Me please!!! This is our first month of trying for our first baby :) AF is due 8th November so currently in tww :)

Naughty sore throat!

I'd like a BFP by the time im 35! im giving myself till June next year then i'll get scared!!.. thats my scary age to then have babies eeeek seems so old compared to first time round LOL

Thanks, yer it's been nice hasn't it? My DH is enjoying the peace and quiet I know! :haha:

35? Thats not scary at all!! I remember my mum saying that. I was desperate for a little brother, already had a younger sister and she said, if I dont have one by the time I'm 35, I sharn't have anymore. When she turned 35, I cried, I was devastated lol. Shortly after then my dad decided to have a vasectomy???? (I was 11 and my sister was 9). He got put on a waiting list then got my mum pregnant!!! :haha: oh the irony!! lol anyway Mum was nearly 37 when she had my youngest sister and I was one happy bunny, even though she was a girl. lol.

Anyway, she thought the same, but it was fine, my lil sister had 3mums in effect! :)

My DH is 44 and I'm not pregnant yet, he's ok. I want it to come quickly though before he becomes a grandpa!! lol I'm too young to be a step-granny!! lol xx

Spooky or what, but my little I was talking about in that story, thats her birthday!!!! :shock: spooky!!

Thanks, I'll add you to the list!! xx

ps. did you mean a bfp??? :dohh:

Lovin this thread xx good luck girlies and sending loads of :dust: for us all x

Me please!!! This is our first month of trying for our first baby :) AF is due 8th November so currently in tww :)

Me too, its my first month TTC our first. I'm in the TWW, i'm 5dpo xx

Naughty sore throat!

Spooky or what, but my little I was talking about in that story, thats her birthday!!!! :shock: spooky!!

Thanks, I'll add you to the list!! xx

ps. did you mean a bfp??? :dohh:

:dohh: definitely meant :bfp:
Must have had this morning's bfn on my mind!

:dohh: definitely meant :bfp:
Must have had this morning's bfn on my mind!

lol, just checking! Sorry to hear about your bfn from this morning, will you be testing again? xx

:blush: I promised myself that I wouldn't test until friday but I'm pretty sure I'll be testing every day til AF arrives

She was 2 weeks late last month. Got my hopes up terribly

TTC #1
Dear Santa, I never want anything more in life than to be a mother. The love and the passion I have go beyond, and the feeling of having my own is what I dream for. Santa please fulfill this for me by Christmas so I can have not just a great christmas present but birthday present as well. ;-) Thats all I ask for.

Dear Santa,
My DD would love a little brother or sister and we would LOVE baby #2!! Please send me an Early Birthday(BD is Dec. 26!) and Christmas present by giving me a :bfp:!! I promise to make special cookies and have ice cold milk waiting for you.
Love, Debbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->