NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Hello we are trying to conceive number 1 (No 2 for DH). Please Santa can i have a baby for xmas x i dont want any presents for me anymore just want a new addition for the family to spoil x x Please Please Please

I'd like to join this too please!!

Dear Santa...

I have had a wonderful year, marrying my DH after losing touch with each other for 5 years and finally finding each other again, a baby would be the icing on our splendid cake! And my DH is a big kid when it comes to Christmas and a BFP would be the best present i could ever give him!!

Thank you Santa :D

Thank you, I've added it for you :)

Thats a lovely story about you and your DH, I hope like everybody else we all get the BFP we deserve!! xx

:dust: to you all!

Ohhh blimey that story bout your Mum & Dad!!! How mad is that????

Bet she couldn't believe she got preggy!!! talk about fate!

Well yes I know 34 aint a pensioner :rofl: but i was 22 last time i got pregnant ...so kinda feel like another generation pmsl... my eggs are probably coming down in wheelchairs now :rofl:

Thanks for the story though I love it :flower:

Hii can i join this too pleaseeee?

Dear Santa,

I would love a :bfp: and a sticky bean for christmas :)

TTC #1

:dust:

hehe I like this!

I am TTC #1

message is "look Santa let's do a deal... BFP for me and I won't break it to all these other ladies that your are not real!"

We are TTC #1

Dear Santa, My husband and I have been really good this year and would love a :bfp: for Christmas this year. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl, both or more, we will love it or them with all our heart, We even have a room all ready for the baby/babies so Please Santa.

XOXO

PS. I will leave you some milk and homemade gingerbread cookies for you

Dear Santa
We are currently trying for our first baby. This has been a year of big events for us: bought a house (with a room just right for a baby!), got married, DH turned the big 4-0 and now to round it out, a BFP by Christmas would be wonderful! Santa, it could just be a secret between you and us (well and likely all the ladies on BnB hehe!). We've been really good all year and promise to be good unto others as well :)
Thanks, S+M

wow this thread is growing :thumbup:
amazing, keep it coming ladies

Santa we all want :bfp: for christmas please!!! :flower:

11dpo sure im out :cry:

pls let me have a :bfp: for xmas xx

Ohhh blimey that story bout your Mum & Dad!!! How mad is that????

Bet she couldn't believe she got preggy!!! talk about fate!

Well yes I know 34 aint a pensioner :rofl: but i was 22 last time i got pregnant ...so kinda feel like another generation pmsl... my eggs are probably coming down in wheelchairs now :rofl:

Thanks for the story though I love it :flower:

:rofl: what you like!!?? :haha:

I know what you mean hun (well not about your eggs coming down in wheelchairs :jo:) :rofl: but about the gap from when you did it last time, but don't let that stop you, you want a baby, then you get busy :sex: and you make one!!! :) xx

Can you add us please? TTC baby # 2

"Dear Santa, Please check your list twice... i've been very good! Please send us a BFP & a sticky bean for Christmas... to complete our family!"

TTC #1

Dear Santa,
Please can we have a BFP and a sticky bean for XMAS! That would be the best xmas present we could get. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl as look as it is healthy.

Thanks

TTC #1

Dear Santa, My husband and I have been really good this year and would love to have our first :bfp: for Christmas. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl, we will love him or her with all our heart. XXX

Dear Santa, we would be so happy to have our :bfp: for Christmas, it would make that time of year so much more special for us. We are trying to do everything right, been good as we can all year - so please can we have that sticky bean?

Laura

me please! last depo 03/10, LMP 22/09/10, BFN 31/10/10 come back witch!!!! TTC no.2

Don't forget- When you get those :bfp: 's let me know along with the date so I can add them next to your name! :happydance:
:dust:
to you all!!​

Wow this list is HUGE now.

I'm sure plenty of us will get our christmas pressies of santa!!
:D

Dear Santa,

I think my letter must be getting lost in the post... surely you cant forget me 3 times in a row. Please, please Santa can I have a :bfp: for keeps. Promise to be really really good! xxxx

Edited to add... Testing date 15th November... if :bfn: next test date 14th December.

Message for Santa:

Please Santa, a BFP is the only thing on my list this year. I promise I have been a very good girl, and my DH has been a very good boy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->