NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Awwww so pleased for you :dance:!!!!!

Enjoy every minute! Wonderful Christmas present!

Congrats hun, thats great news!!!!

I did a digi this morning and it said not pregnant, did another Boots test and got another faint line. Looks like im just gonna have to wait this one out and see what happens!!!

Those digi tests are something like 100 ml!!!
I'd say you are preg with :baby:

A line is a line!

Merry Christmas!

My lazy kids are still asleep!!!! On crimbo morning can you believe!! It's 7.54 and in my day I awake at 4am :haha:

OH, I forgot, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I have just decided that I AM pregnant, this is the start of it for me and I just had a cry I am so bloomin happy, STICK PLEASE LITTLE ONE!!!!

Cant believe your kids are still sleeping Mrs Essex, I dont have any (until this one is about August/September :) :) ) and I was up at 7 :)

Yes be excited!!!!!

A line even faint is pregnant :hugs:

I'm gonna wake kids up now this is ridic!!!

Have a good day xxxxx :) :)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Aster

on your
CHRISTMAS
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

:wohoo: our first christmas BFP!!! Merry Christmas and congratulations to Aster! May this be the start of many!!

Have a lovely day everybody :hugs: xx

dont know if i posted in this one but AF got me 3 days ago so cd 3 for me. im gonna take clomid cd 3-7 this time instead of 2-6

merry christmas every1

OH, I forgot, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I have just decided that I AM pregnant, this is the start of it for me and I just had a cry I am so bloomin happy, STICK PLEASE LITTLE ONE!!!!

Cant believe your kids are still sleeping Mrs Essex, I dont have any (until this one is about August/September :) :) ) and I was up at 7 :)

:wohoo:

congratulations!! mrsessex is right a line is a line, sorry I didnt post this morning!!! I'm going to add you as a christmas BFP :thumbup: xx

Congratulations to
victorial8

on your
CHRISTMAS
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Thank you, I am so chuffed. Good luck to everyone else x x x x

I didn't get my BFP instead AF decided to come for Christmas dinner lol well here's to trying again next month and if my calculations are correct I'll be ovulating on my OH birthday :)

Congratulations to
Phantom

on your
CHRISTMAS
XXX

V, we should change this to a new years :bfp: list :winkwink: what do you reckon??
January 2011 bfps ........ :dust: :dust:

Thank you so much! It's so cool to see so many :bfp: on the first page. And I'm finally one of them! I DO believe in Santa now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->