Needle/Ring and thread gender predictor test 11 out of 15 correct so far!

Unexpected212

Reaction score
I'm thinking of staying team yellow but in the mean time I was reading about where you:

Tie a needle or a ring to a piece of thread or hair and hold it over your belly whilst lying down.

If it moves in a strong circular motion =girl

If it swings back and forward = boy

I did mine with my wedding ring and a strand of hair and each time it went in really strong circles so It guessed a girl for me

Anyone else going to try this??

We should get a list going of guesses and if they are right or not

I'll start!

So far 11 out of 15 correct!

Unexpected212: Predicted: Girl :pink: Bump is :pink:
Mummynummy: Predicted Girl :pink: Baby is :pink:
Beneli: Predicted Girl :pink: Baby is :pink:
LittleMinx: Predicted Girl :pink: Bump is: :pink:
Rainydays9: Predicted Boy :blue: Bump is :pink:
MeOhMya: Predicted Boy :blue: Baby is :pink:
MaMaRed1012 Predicted Girl :pink:
bigbloomerz Predicted Girl :pink: Bump is :pink:
CarrieH Predicted Boy :blue:
LoveMyBaby786 Predicted Boy :blue:
fandabby Predicted Girl :pink: baby is :pink:
sourskittle Predicted boy :blue:
Kimmy04: Predicted girl :pink: baby is :pink:
vickyandchick: Predicted girl :pink: bump is :blue:
jentwistle: Predicted girl :pink: Bump is :pink:
EMYJC: Predicted Girl: :pink:
Mummylaura93: Predicted Girl :pink: bump is :pink:
nickyb: Predicted Girl :pink: Bump is :pink:
madseasons: Predicted Boy :blue: bump is :pink:
Holly81: Predicted Boy :blue:
Breeelizabeth: Predicted Girl :pink: bump is :pink:

i done this a few days ago and first it says boy then girl so kinda confused lol i try again and make that final one and post it

Sounds good! I know it's probably wrong but it's a bit of harmless fun. Will be interesting to see how many times it is right :)

okay it says girl lol, i know i love this kind of things and the gender prediction tests too , i have to admit i did this with my daughter and it came out right so this is gonna be interesting :D

I would love a girl so I'm hoping it's right

Obviously I'll be greatful for a healthy child but I can't help wanting one of each. It would be lovely.

I love all this stuff too :)

same here as long as the baby healthy i dont mind, one of each would be nice though, do you have a scan picture, i put mine on this forum to see what people think so far i got girls lol :thumbup:

No not far enough yet for a scan picture. Well I have one at 7 weeks but it just looks like a kidney bean lol!! When I get one I will post it for sure.

Aww yeah, should've looked at your ticker lol. It amaze me how from a kidney bean to a baby at the 12 week scan. That be good can't wait to see it :)

I did it with both my boys and it always went back and forth. This time it always goes in circles! Staying team yellow but hoping it's right!

I shall put you on the list! No matter how I try mine it goes in circles it's so weird!

I tried and it went in HUGE circles.. So according to that its a girl :pink:

Please let me know when you know what your having guys and I'll update :) I'm excited to see how accurate it will be :)

Chinese Gender also said girl for me,...but it said girl for my son too lol

Have just done this and it's saying boy
21 weeks scan on 3rd March so will find out
then :0)

I did it with my boys and it swung back and forth everytime. This time I only get circles...only time will tell!

mines doing both :( so I cant tell, do you have to get someone else to hold the thread/hair? do u put it over your pelvis or tummy, over my pelvis is circles over my tummy it swings?? I find out 27th jan cant wait, not bothered either was but hubby wants a boy, Chinese gender says boy, psychic man in work says boy, everyone else says girl ??? x

I held it myself over where I think the baby would be so low down in my pelvis lol

I just did it and it predicted boy! I did it like 8 times lol just to make sure and definitely swayed back and forth :)

Thanks! I just noticed we are due at the same time. Aug 27th right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->