Needle/Ring and thread gender predictor test 11 out of 15 correct so far!

No update yet, we decided not to do sex scan so will definitely update once delivered.

We get induced 38 weeks if things ok or could be sooner, lady came at 34 weeks so not long really.

Still dowsing and get girl so not changed from earlier in pregnancy.

Good luck ladies.

I tried this again about 4 weeks ago at 16 weeks, it went in circles once and then swung back and forth all the other times.
We are deffo team blue:blue: Maybe it works better the further along you are:shrug:

Update as promised.

We gave birth Wednesday to a beautiful little GIRL.

It was right for us!

Good luck ladies.

Please can I be added. Circles for me and so far with my 12 week scan every is saying girl. Chinese gender and baking soda say boy though

Does this work with anything that resembles a ring? I literally don't own a single ring so I used an ear tunnel and couldn't find any string so I used some iPhone head phones. Literally improvised this super quick but must be the most silly improvisation of this test ever but it went round in circles so predicted girl I'm guessing?

Chinese gender predictor says boy, baking soda says girl.

Hi u can add me I used a strand of my hair and a ring it went in big circles since been confirmed by cvs it's a girl :happydance: :pink:

I've updated some of these using signatures of people who haven't come back x

Has anybody tested it on anyone else??

Every time I hover it over my belly it goes round in circles, so I showed my OH and he was obviously skeptical and said now see what it does when you move it away from your belly.. So I did and it stopped dead. Moved it back to my belly and it went in circles again. Tried this about 3 times.

I then put it over OH's heart and it swung back and forth and the same with my 2 year old son :)

Mine says boy. Ohhhhh I hope it's right!

I'm sure it's a girl though :( Might get some more clues at 20 week scan (3 weeks today!). Not finding out though. Team yellow all the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->