Needle/Ring and thread gender predictor test 11 out of 15 correct so far!

Around then yeah! Oh wow your right were exactly the same weeks pregnant. That's awesome.

Well, according to this I am having a girl. I have an elective gender scan in 3 days so I shall know soon.

However, hubby and I both think girl too. :winkwink:

With my wedding ring it sort of went between both, then I used my husbands ring and it went in very definite circles!

I've added you both to the list!

Bet your so excited to find out Mamared

I'm currently 7 weeks and have absolutely no patience. I'm dying to know the gender. I have done numerous tests including the ring on thread. According to all my tests it says I'm having a boy. I'm a bit in disbelief because my side of the family never gets boys. It would be great but just mind blowing. I know the hubby and my dad would be ecstatic.

With my first it said girl. Scan said boy so I tried again after scan and it 'switched' to boy lol this time kt says boy so we shall see ;)

Have added you both to the list. You better all come and update me I'm dying to know lol

Hi ladies, I did this and although it starts swinging to side it moves itself around and into a circle, so looks like girl.

I also did the bicarbonate soda wee test and this showed girl too.

Fun to do.

Good luck everyone.

WOW awesome.

Congratulations ladies, hope it's the gender you were hoping for and spooky the dowsing correct so far.

Watch this space for more updates.

I am in for a scan next Wednesday so I will see if they can tell me.

I tried this and it said girl for me. Hope it's right! Won't know for a few more weeks though.

I tried this and it said girl, won't know for a little while longer yet.

Have done mibe a few times now and all times got girl, our 20wk scan is tomorrow - will report back! :) bicarb of soda also says girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->