Nephew diagnosed with Swine Flu - not sure whether to have the jab

Jacey

Reaction score
My 13 year old nephew has been diagnosed with swine flu today, he had such mild symptoms so was totally unexpected.

My partner sees my nephew daily as he collects him from school as he works near to there.

I telephoned my GP and they advise to have the jab as a precaution but I know there has been lots of debates over the vacine so im just not too sure. I've an apt booked for Monday evening which is the earliest they can fit me in so have until then to decide I guess.

At the min I have a mild sore throat but thats all. Im not sure whether I should be in contact with people until I have the jab or not, so many questions I never thought to ask will have to find out.

Oh what fun lol x

Don't forget that they say the incubation period is up to 7 days so you could still get it even if you had the jab? x

Don't forget that they say the incubation period is up to 7 days so you could still get it even if you had the jab? x

Great I didnt realise that in fact I've just realised I know very little, I think I need to read up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->