Nervously announcing BFP

poppie

Reaction score
Well I am in :cloud9:

I was late this month yet again....but with a more positive out come!!!!

I tested no the 28th Sept and got a faintish BFP, I have been too nervous to announce it, but today I did a different test and got a BFP again.

Thank you to all the ladies on the TTC forum you really got me through the 5 months of TTC ( which to me felt like a life time).

Lets hope and pray I have a sticky bean inside and I am not imagining all this.

Just a little note of what i did this month.....drank grapefruit juice everyday and prenatal vits, we tried to :sex: everyother day but didnt quiet work out like that....missed a day every now and again.

As for symptoms, well i didnt have any really besides my nipples being a little tender for about a week and i had diarrhea (sorry TMI) the week before :witch: was supposed to arrive but so did DH so that may not be related.

I am going to try upload photos of the two tests, the first is the pink one and the second is the blue one.
:flower:

Tons of :dust: to all TTC !! :flower:

Attachments

• PA010002.jpg
    PA010002.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 24
  • PA010003.jpg
    PA010003.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 24
congrats hun, very clear tests!

Ah that's fantastic news, congratulations!! x

Big congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. xxx :hugs: xxx

Thank you all....it means the world to me...phoned the doctor, going to make my first appointment for next week friday or the following monday, depending if they have a open slot :happydance:

Hope we get to see the little bean then! maybe that will make it more real for me and for DH :flower:

:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->