Never thought i would feel like this

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
i am a career girly through and through and have done well for myself at my school getting quite high promotion for my age. always wanted kids and keep working, hated being indoors. BUT i am loving being at home with Hermione. i know april is a while away, but dont really want to go back want to spend every day with bubs.

i cant i will have to go back and sister in law is having her in the week - and i go get the school holidays to be with her so its not that bad, but i just want to be with her all the time. im a home person and loving being a mum who ever knew

Im exactly the same hun...i love being busy...working...and just like you i am very career orientated...or should i say was...im in two minds weather or not to return to work now...as i would love to stay at home and be with LO...possibly do something part time, a few days a week as i previously did 12hour shifts which i dont think i could bare to do now...i bet most mums feel like that but maternity pay doesnt give you anything to smile about...:hugs:

Im exactly the same, weird huh?

Wow, I guess we're all in the same boat! I'm not going back until May. At first I hated being home before the baby was here and I felt like I wanted nothing more that to go back to work. Now, since Jaedan has been here, I love being home and I have been embracing every minute of it. Hopefully when the time comes to go back to work, I'll be ready :)

I remember feeling like this with my first and not expecting to at all. I was lucky that a change of job for my hubby meant I could have 2 yrs off with her and it was wonderful. I must admit I fully expect to feel the same come July when I go back allbeit part time and I like you have the holidays.

x

i went to get my hair cut on saturday and Ali stayed with his dad and i missed him like mad!!! felt really lost without him. i dread to think how i will cope next september when i go back to uni full time.....

i am just making the most of all the full days we have together but i will struggle (know i will)!!!

Christine
XXX

Feeling a bit like that too.
I'm just like you,outdoors and active...
I'm going back to university full time next September and I really right now don't feel like it.I mean,I will but it's gonna be so hard. :(

financially i will have to go back to work after having baby and i dread it already and today is only my first day of maternity leave LOL

i think its natural to not want to leave then but you may have adjusted to the idea a little more come when your due back at work

Lou
xxx

I've always been career oriented. I never really thought of having a family. Most people who knew me wouldn't expect me to be a mother either. However, now I've had Kayleigh, I would be perfectly happy staying at home until she went to school.... :)

I've actually got an excellent job, work as a manager but now it seems so small in comparison to the miracle of my daughter that God has blessed me with...

UNFORTUNATELY, we can't afford for me to stop working so in February, I'll be back in the rat race :( Oh well....

I am hoping to be able to cut back to 3 days or 4 days with one day at home...

We'll see - fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"