Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

It can’t hurt!! I’m going to try later and see if DH is feeling up to it!! 😂

Do you think drinking alot of water/fluids would effect it.

Took another test this evening....white again! I’m so confused, I’m on cd16 and I got a positive at cd18 last month, but st this point I could see darkening progression. Also, I’ve had no EWCM. I wish I knew, if I’ve o’d Then I can just move on and focus on next cycle, but I guess I’ve got a few days left yet where I ‘might’ still o. What a total head f*#k!!!! 😩

Mate tell me about it:dohh:, I honestly just feel like giving up on testing now. Ive no idea if I've O or yet to. I honestly think it's been and gone given I now have a lower & slightly harder cervix & it's no longer wet or ew.

I don't know if my ov tests are just also just really sh#t & are picking up on the tiniest amount of hormone change. Either way this next 2 weeks can't go quick enough for me.

Am really going to give it my all to try & BD tonight then that's it am done for the month. Don't think it will go down too well hubby already said he's shattered from work😒

I think yours looked pretty promising on CD 14 /CD 15

Well we haven’t Bd’d in a week now due to DH being sick so no chance for me, and tonight is looking unlikely as he’s still run down and not 100%. Oh well!

Tonight out for me too,I just cba.
Hope your hubby starts to feel better soon man flu is awful for everyone 😊 x

Cba’sed either!! 😂 not a great start on this TTC lark.

I know🙈 think I've been a little disheartened with my opk results. I am putting it down to me drink too much water & having a very short surge & therefore didn't pick up on it 🤷🏼
We did bd on two of my most fertile days well 1 partial😖😂
Only our 1st month ttc so not too hopeful as it did take well over a year with our DD with a missed miscarriage in between so in it for the long run I think 😊

Just taken this, not dry yet but seriously? What is going on???? Last night I’d half decided just to stop testing and abandon this cycle, but obviously I Am still testing so what does that say about my will power!!

Attachments

• D7EF6229-EA1F-42E1-B3EA-C164C85846F3.jpg
    D7EF6229-EA1F-42E1-B3EA-C164C85846F3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 40
Ohh gosh, I haven't a clue but good job you did cave in lol. Maybe I hasn't yet happened keep testing and keep me posted I tested again this AM nothing!! Alot of pinching and cramping but I think am thinking too much and noticing everything when it's probably something that always happens :wacko:

This afternoons test is slightly darker again...

Attachments

• E0B6F0DA-E9B5-4085-9786-632C3AC6AE4B.jpg
    E0B6F0DA-E9B5-4085-9786-632C3AC6AE4B.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 29
Amazing so maybe you haven't missed O after all. bd here you come. How's hubby, have his sperm recovered 😂🤣

I hope so! He seems pretty much back to normal so hoping to get jiggy later! 🤣😂

Oh my god!!🤣😂🤣😂 what on earth is that emoji???

I know just came across it. If you haven't noticed love an emoji. Anyway shouldn't you be some where right about now😉😂

Naa, perfectly badly timed mini row put pay to my plans. I think I just need to forget it now and hope the next 4 weeks go fast and try again next month. 😔

:hugs: here's to a fast 4 weeks. Hay like you've said before it's probably better anyway with the birthdays. I don't think we're in for much luck either if am honest. I've got to wait till December now really. Not sure if that will happen but on the grand scheme of things it's not that far away ����
Out of interest have you tested again this morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->