Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I know I couldn't even find this thread!!!

Have you had any other symptoms of O other than ewcm x

Us too & hubby took it upon himself to go all the way last night, no prompting needed. So if it doesn't happen this month hopefully we are now both on the same page & baby making is now officially on

Yeay!!!! I’m so pleased for you. That’s such great news.
No other symptoms, but I don’t think I really get any.
I’m cycle day 20 but no idea if I’d be due for AF in a week or if my body is on a longer cycle. I don’t even know when I’d think about testing. I didn’t have any more CM yesterday. I’m utterly at a loss to know what my body is doing this month!!

Arhh the not knowing for you is awful. I was like that after my mmc. But only took 2-3 months to level back out.
I am off work for a week as of Wednesday next week & AF is due 7th which is the Monday after. I was think if testing Thursday/Friday next week but could be way too early. I've got a few £1 shop tests.

I've no idea how to see when there is a new post. Am using my phone. Do you know how. In order to view the thread I have to come through forums & find this one luckily it's at the top lol x

I’ve got a bunch of internet cheapie tests at home which I got last time we were planning on trying. I tested two days before my period was due and got a faint line so went and got frer tests which gave me the full BFP, so I only ever used the one cheapie!!! I guess maybe if I haven’t had any period in two weeks, or by CD35 maybe (yeah right, as if I’ll hold out that long!!)

No, I just leave the page open and refresh it? I think I get a little notification in the top right of the screen, not sure if I click on it if it brings you though to the thread?

Arhh I see at the top of the thread it says watch thread. I'll see if that does anything
I got my BFP last time at roughly 10dpo, i knew when I O-ed as I reverted to temping. Don't want to do that unless I really have to & it starts taking a long time again. I only used opk this time for abit of fun but can see it becomes addictive. I won't be buying any more though as I came absorbed with them. Like you I say that now after I know am past my fertility point see if I feel the same next month

I’m super obsessing today, looking up implantation times, etc. I’ve ordered first response pregnancy tests from amazon!! My Ovia app is saying my predicted ovulation this month was yesterday, CD19. So that would tie in with the EWCM but I don’t understand the negative OPK’s??
Yes, I’m totally obsessing and not getting much work done!
I’m away on a mini break next week Monday to Friday, hopefully the distraction will do me good. Going to try and make myself leave the frer tests at home so I can’t waste them. I’ll probably take the cheapies though, because I’m an obsessive Wally!!!!

Gosh got me at it now checking countdowntopregnancy.com for dpo symptoms & their other calculators

Ha ha! I was on that earlier too!!! So stupid. It’s not a one size fits all situation so I can google it all bloody day but I won’t get any real answers, just more questions!!

I don't feel we've been lucky this month but only time will tell. Started with ever so slightly sore boobs. A few days earlier than expected but I could be on a 30 day cycle which would mean ill be due Friday/Saturday next week.

It’s so hard, I guess like you say just have to wait for AF now. I’m not hopeful either, been needing the loo a lot the part 24 for hours, which is unlike me, I’m a once a day person and yesterday I must have been maybe 6 times!! Obviously, it’s in the back of my mind.... but I’m 99% expecting AF from the 9th onwards.

HAHAH I am the total opposite I am on the loo every other hour8-[

ohh :rofl:HAHAHAH no not number 2`s no am a once a day kinda girl, like your good self, LOL.
gosh this day cant go quick enough am currently sat clock watching at work :toothpick:

That was me yesterday, very unproductive in the morning as was googling everything linked to conception and ovulation, then mad rush to get all my work done in the afternoon!!

Yep :shock:
Just out of interest would you have a few drinks prior to finding out your pregnant/in the ttw?

Well, since the birth of my DS I don’t really drink anymore, more just because I wouldn’t feel comfortable drinking when I’m looking after him, and DH doesn’t drink much either! But yes, with DS we were on honeymoon and so I was drinking, and you can’t put your life on hold every month ‘just in case’. I mean, I wouldn’t get absolutely trollied, but a glass of wine or one g&t of an evening I don’t think would harm. Once I’d had a positive test I wouldn’t though obviously!

No I was just fancied 1 little drink. I absolutely wouldn't touch a drop once I found out. Never drank 1 spip with my DD I don't feel it's fair. Hence why feeling a little guilty of having 1 but like you say we can't put our lives on hold each month just incase

No have it and enjoy it!! Might end up being the last one for a while if you get a BFP soon!!

My amazon order arrived earlier (frer tests) and my DH was asking me what it was!! I didn’t tell him, he’d think I was a bit keen!! Ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->